Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

So you thought he had MaiN Event of Night 1 of WM Level ITS?
Yes I do. Outside of Drew and KO, I don’t think anybody else that’s come through that era of NXT has had more top of card IT.

Not Oregano
Not Chompers
Not Cole
Not Andrade
Not Nakamura
Not Melaika Black

News on who's idea was to put Moxley vs Punk on free tv:

According to a report from Fightful Select, we now know whose idea it was to move the match up a week and a half. Sources stated that Jon Moxley was instantly behind the match happening sooner rather than later, with one source saying that Moxley pitched the idea himself. The All Elite Wrestling higher-ups were reportedly instantly on board with the idea, with Moxley's opponent, CM Punk "eventually" agreeing to it. It wasn't revealed whether or not this change is connected to recent reports of backstage issues involving CM Punk that surfaced last week and which Punk has since refuted.

Grapsody's Will Washington reported that there was an idea during the days leading up to last Wednesday's "Dynamite" to do something that would build buzz and boost ticket sales for tonight's show.

Nakamura still wrestled for the WWE Championship at Mania. The rest I can agree on.
Yeah I’ve made my thoughts on him pretty well known here over the years :lol:

He’s a decent worker with a great theme that can’t talk. Was a beneficiary of how popular New Japanese was at the time and how Vince probably wanted him vs AJ to be something that happened in WWE. And IT sucked.

He’s absolutely an IC/US guy. Him vs GOONTA was perfect use of him like last week on Smackdown.

Last edited:
AEA18 AEA18
Case Case
B Sox B Sox
Peep Game Peep Game
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
jshortt jshortt
dinyc3st dinyc3st
Nike Jordan Nike Jordan
nice jahb nice jahb
D Fly D Fly
tego calderon el abayarde tego calderon el abayarde

Thoughts on Omega's promo to the fans after Dynamite went off air last week?

Found it hilarious when he said that he and the YBs were "not a nostalgia/tribute act" yet they've been doing the wolfpack hand sign since they were in Japan.
Didn’t see it, but is it true he had on thick *** knee braces and multiple elbow and knee pads like Stone Cold and Ahmed Johnson?

Back
Top Bottom