Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

He was answering some questions on his twitter and someone asked they should make a faction with KO and Sami, and looks like WWE already floated the idea to jericho, now who knows when that was, but def had to be recent with HHH in charge. Vince would never

He bluffin, WWE dont want Sports Entertainers.

He just trying to squeeze money out of TK.

Did ya see that tweet with Jericho about WWE contacting him ? :nerd:

He said it without saying it
he pretty much said what was already said 2 weeks ago. there was a report 2 weeks ago that the wwe was reaching out to aew talent and the aew talent told tony con.

hunter is trying so hard to get those big surprise returns or debuts.

you would be brain damaged if you dont think jericho will be back in wwe at some point in his career.

kurt angle is gonna be on raw this monday. trish was last week. Hunter is trying hard to get the highest rating he can

would not be surprised if this is a "show me what you can do" trial that vince is giving hunter

Lol I’m being serious. Was anything ever proven? He has IT and he’s black and from Maryland that’s good enough for me.

Also anyone giving Trips social credit points is delusional.

It doesn't matter if anything was ever "proven." The allegations were enough.

Man, you can't bring back that dude under ANY circumstance.

He was involved with little boys.

ANY allegations of that should keep them away from him.

Would YOU hire him back to YOUR company?

It doesn't matter if anything was ever "proven." The allegations were enough.

Man, you can't bring back that dude under ANY circumstance.

He was involved with little boys.

ANY allegations of that should keep them away from him.

Would YOU hire him back to YOUR company?
I have a son so I get it completely. If he did it he should never get to wrestle again.

HOWEVER, I’m wildly uncomfortable with allegations are enough in ANY circumstance. That’s a slippery slope and I get the crazy feeling that that kinda approach is gonna land on the minority more often than not.

I have a son so I get it completely. If he did it he should never get to wrestle again.

HOWEVER, I’m wildly uncomfortable with allegations are enough in ANY circumstance. That’s a slippery slope and I get the crazy feeling that that kinda approach is gonna land on the minority more often than not.

What if there is proof? He also allegedly had a bad attitude.

Again, if someone is accused of anything dealing with little boys you can't bring them back under any circumstance.

VD ain't moving THAT many needles to be taking THAT potential blowback from the public.

Again, if someone is accused of anything dealing with little boys you can't bring them back under any circumstance.

VD ain't moving THAT many needles to be taking THAT potential blowback from the public.

I’m not disagreeing with you I know it’s not gonna happen.

I stand by my point that accusations alone shouldn’t be enough.

Dammn, my bad for starting something.

I remember the allegations, but coulda sworn it to be false which why it was dropped ?

Being cleared of his name, i was thinking HHH would possible toy the idea of bringing him back

But DC argument is very valid and so is FellowChucker

I stand by my point that accusations alone shouldn’t be enough.

If we are being honest

A. It depends on WHO it is.
B. It depends on WHAT the accusations are.
C. It depends on which company the individual works for.

But when it comes to kids, 99% of companies are going to release that worker.

Now other subjects can be up for discussion.

If we are being honest

I’m not naive to the world. I actually worked at a company where this happened. There was an investigation and then evidence should be turned over to the authorities in the event something occurred. To my knowledge he never even spoken to police.

Idk what happened here. Maybe he’s completely guilty maybe he got set up? I have no idea

No one is arguing your description of the reality of the situation. Reality doesn’t make right

If we are being honest

Also at this point this is not even a wrestling discussion lol

I mean you’d think A&W absolutely would’ve brought him in already if everything was all good considering all the trash from WWE they’ve taken in. He’s one of the biggest stars NXT has ever had.

I’m not naive to the world. I actually worked at a company where this happened. There was an investigation and then evidence should be turned over to the authorities in the event something occurred. To my knowledge he never even spoken to police.

Idk what happened here. Maybe he’s completely guilty maybe he got set up? I have no idea

No one is arguing your description of the reality of the situation. Reality doesn’t make right

WERE we discussing right vs. wrong? No.

We were discussing if HE was worth the risk from a social acceptance standpoint.

Back
Top Bottom