Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Stupid Americans can’t wrap their brains around names from another country.

The struggle is still real with “Jorge” and people pronouncing it “George.” I see it all the time in Texas of all places lol.

Maaaan, you aren't kidding. You should hear some of the people around here trying to pronounce baseball player names. :rofl:

RCO090_1462729969.jpg

feature-showcase-3.jpg
You know what’s crazy: They are about to have Yuka Sakazaki in the game over having actually signed wrestlers like The Acclaimed.

I guess it benefits her being from “South Town.” Fatal Fury/Art of Fighting/King of Fighters reference for those who aren’t aware.

Attachments

• 1661638930071.jpeg
    1661638930071.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 243
my favorite wrestling game of all time is wcw nwo revenge but come on man yukes gotta evolve atleast have commentary and full entrances. its 2022.

would have been 🔥 to be able to use your own music as your theme again

feature-showcase-3.jpg
You know what’s crazy: They are about to have Yuka Sakazaki in the game over having actually signed wrestlers like The Acclaimed.

I guess it benefits her being from “South Town.” Fatal Fury/Art of Fighting/King of Fighters reference for those who aren’t aware.
suzuki is on the ground. i recognize her clown mc hammer pants

this had EVERYTHING the old guys complain about in the current product only back then these guys looked like they could barely move lol dusty rhodes bleeding and crying like he just lost his entire family. rick steiner talking to his hand 🤣

PWInsider on Lady Frost: “We are told the two sides have been in something of a, forgive me for this, cold war since Frost asked for released. The word is the two sides haven't communicated in months and Frost remains under contract, awaiting a release.”​

Peep Game Peep Game is she any good?

Alpha Female returning for the IWGP Women's tournament

She was in the first Mae Young Classic as Jazzy Gabert and hasn't wrestled for 2 years

The entrances are shortened.

Most people skip entrances after the first time seeing them.

Non-issue.

Hopefully we get a GM ( Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer ) mode!

Youre not most people and stop trying to act like most people in this thread.

It is an issue.

The better game offers it, if this game wants to be taken serious it needs to offer the bare minimums other games do and thats entrances.

I want the full presentation whether it gets skipped or not.

I dont appreciate half effort unlike you, thats why you always try to hitch your wagon to whoevers hot in the thread. Because it takes half your effort.

Go think for yourself instead of thinking for everyone else.

Not surprised either, youre the only on who even talks to Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer youre the only one who wants them back in power.

Yalll were prolly the 2 that emailed AKI man saying we dont need entrances as long as we have Atrocious or whatever her name is in this game.

Back
Top Bottom