Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

The entrances are shortened.

Most people skip entrances after the first time seeing them.

Non-issue.

Hopefully we get a GM ( Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer ) mode!

Don't know about GM but they have confirmed Story Mode.

There is select commentary in the game for key moments but it won't be throughout the match like the 2K games.

Which I'm not totally mad at because commentary in wrestling games gets repetitive and old very quickly.

Just need a deep dive on Fight Forever. Need to know all the match types and mode, what is the base roster and ultimately when is the release date.

Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer
Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
jshortt jshortt

Any wrestling-themed movies you guys have seen that you recommend?

Last one i saw was Peanut Butter Falcon. Highly recommend it.

Tiger Mask W anime | Watch Tiger Mask W anime online in high quality

Watch Tiger Mask W English Subbed - KissAnime https://www.kiss-anime.ws/Anime/tiger-mask-w

Two young wrestlers face each other in a recently revived underground wrestling organization, the Tiger's Lair, which destroyed the wrestling dojo they grew up in. One took over the training facilities of Naoto Date at the foot of Mount Fuji, as well as the mask he left behind. The other dared to enter the Tiger's Lair and won a fierce competition, receiving a jet-black tiger mask. One tiger walks the path of light, while the other walks the path of shadows. Neither one knows the other's face. On the ring, they are natural enemies, but they have the same purpose—destroy the Tiger's Lair!

another thing about the old 80's 90's wrestling that really kills disco infernos maga rant is back in the 80's and 90's alot of jobbers had better physiques, more fit, and had more muscles than the guys they were actually jobbing to.

and the jobbers werent even aloud to get ANY offense in!

how ******* believable is that?

old out of shape flabby wrestlers completely dominating younger more fit guys like they were goldberg in his prime lol

atleast nowadays they let jobbers look like their actually competing

the good brothers are done with tna

could they be wwe bound?

im shocked hunter hasnt signed big edge yet

Wrestling game commentary is always weak.

It usually gets turned off by me whenever I get a game either way.

Haven’t liked any Wrestling games in some time.

I’d really like the Smackdown! series just to be updated, new gen, and get the old + updated roster.

I’d pay for that right now.

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
jshortt jshortt

Haven't seen anything latels. There is that wrestling show Heels but I haven't watched it. Pretty much anything with Terry Funk acting from the 80's should be your go to.
WCW Monday Nitro S3E45
Let me know and I'll start IT up

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba
jshortt jshortt

Man, Peanut Butter Falcon has been on my list for AWHILE now, and I just haven't gotten around to it. Let's see. I'm sure a few of these will be super obvious, but I'll throw a few out there.

-The Wrestler
-No Holds Barred (yeah, it's Hogan, but it's so over the top bad, it's actually hilarious)
-They Live (not wrestling themed per se, but Piper is in it and John Carpenter let him choreograph the fight scenes which are very wrestling esque)
-Nacho Libre (yeah, it's a Jack Black comedy, but it is very reverent of the sport and has some actual Luchadores in it, including Silver King)

Back
Top Bottom