Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Speaking of I specifically memba an episode of UUDD with Caviar and Sasha that looked like it was filmed in a hotel room and both of them looked a bit disheveled like the just finished ****ing minutes before they started filming. :lol:

Found IT

The thumbnail and Sasha exhaling at the beginning. :lol: :smh:

Found IT

The thumbnail and Sasha exhaling at the beginning. :lol: :smh:

Bathroom door left open
AA6BD163-708F-42D6-8195-700E18919B11.jpeg

i need to catch up on mlw. azteca has been a real let down thought it would be like lucha underground but its not. i hate hamerstone so this was a nice moment.

jshortt jshortt

Caught the 2 episodes you told me about on this past dynamite.

Enjoyed both matches. Didn't think Sammy vs Darby went to far withghe flippy stuff.

Now something that caught my eye which made zero sense to me.

I saw Hangman being interviewed by Tony and then saw Cole come out to cut a promo.

I didn't see it in it's entirety because Cole has been made a complete joke since appearing on AEW.

I'm assuming he's the new #1 contender correct?

So this guy loses his feud against the denim goof, and gets a title shot because he beat another goof Evil Uno?

Then what is the point of those graphics they put on tv showing each wrestler's wins and loses. I thought Wins and loses mattered there.

So this guy loses his feud against the denim goof, and gets a title shot because he beat another goof Evil Uno?

Then what is the point of those graphics they put on tv showing each wrestler's wins and loses. I thought Wins and loses mattered there.

It was a non-sanctioned match.

jshortt jshortt

Caught the 2 episodes you told me about on this past dynamite.

Enjoyed both matches. Didn't think Sammy vs Darby went to far withghe flippy stuff.

Now something that caught my eye which made zero sense to me.

I saw Hangman being interviewed by Tony and then saw Cole come out to cut a promo.

I didn't see it in it's entirety because Cole has been made a complete joke since appearing on AEW.

I'm assuming he's the new #1 contender correct?

It was a non-sanctioned match.

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan beat me to it. It was a lights out/unsanctioned match so it didn't count for either guy. I'd need to see what Cole's record is in total, but he's gotta be close percentage wise.

Bay Bay is undefeated in AEW with that loss against OC not being acknowledged officially.

i dont get the hate on cole in aew.

ive seen alot of undisputed dwarves routines. and promos. cole has always been a "joke".

and his last days in nxt he looked flabby like he is in aew.

i dont get the hate on cole in aew.

ive seen alot of undisputed dwarves routines. and promos. cole has always been a "joke".

and his last days in nxt he looked flabby like he is in aew.

Don't think the issue was with his physique.

There's even speculation that he might have some sort of illness, which isn't anything to make fun of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom