Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Give me cliffs on Impact the last few months. Moose still champ? Large Cassidy been improving? Who are the tag champs? Why was Jordynne Grace facing Cardona?
moose still champ. he beat big edge last night in a super sloppy match

tag champs are still the good brothers. they been fueding with jay white and the bullet club(guerillas of destiny and chris bey) but jay and bey turned on the guerillas last night and cost them the win and looks like they threw the guerillas out of the bullet club and brought the good brothers back in.

cardona is truly a desperate bum. he couldnt win the world title so he had to beat jordynn grace for the digital media title. the digital media title is sort of like the wwe 24/7 title without the 24/7 stipulation. hes pretty much a scumbag heel after he failed to beat moose.

moose still champ. he beat big edge last night in a super sloppy match

tag champs are still the good brothers. they been fueding with jay white and the bullet club(guerillas of destiny and chris bey) but jay and bey turned on the guerillas last night and cost them the win and looks like they threw the guerillas out of the bullet club and brought the good brothers back in.

cardona is truly a desperate bum. he couldnt win the world title so he had to beat jordynn grace for the digital media title. the digital media title is sort of like the wwe 24/7 title without the 24/7 stipulation. hes pretty much a scumbag heel after he failed to beat moose.
Big Edge :rofl: I know Bey was still BC affiliated but didn’t know the actual storyline. Saw a clip of Eddie Edwards turning on Impact or something but really had no idea what was going on :rofl:

Kenny King still doing it :pimp:

Big Edge :rofl: I know Bey was still BC affiliated but didn’t know the actual storyline. Saw a clip of Eddie Edwards turning on Impact or something but really had no idea what was going on :rofl:

Kenny King still doing it :pimp:
yea i really dont like the roh rejects storyline. the only guy who is not garbage on the roh side is kenny king and now eddie edwards. they made it out to be some big thing but nobody gives a **** about maria and mike bennet or 70 year old pco

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican called IT. DC been saying for years Sasha too “friendly” with the boys in the locker room
56148557-873D-4AC7-B033-C5CA79BB42BB.png

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican called IT. DC been saying for years Sasha too “friendly” with the boys in the locker room
56148557-873D-4AC7-B033-C5CA79BB42BB.png

Her and Kalisto have always been close. Damn, didn't know Sasha and the seamtress got divorced. Guess he got tired of that **** life.

Speaking of I specifically memba an episode of UUDD with Caviar and Sasha that looked like it was filmed in a hotel room and both of them looked a bit disheveled like the just finished ****ing minutes before they started filming. :lol:

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican been saying you can’t leave your girl around the locker room. Someone took DC’s advice.

Why Fandango’s OG dancer partner quit.
8643309D-AB82-45A1-B522-7B6D33C82181.jpeg
A47BF26A-27E1-47B5-9F1E-E931FFDACBFB.jpeg

“According to WWE Hall of Famer Arn Anderson on The Arn Podcast, she was the only woman who gelled well with Fandango as a dancer and was forced to quit the business by her jealous boyfriend.

“To this day, he is a good friend of mine. He is a good guy. He is a great performer. He has a good physique. When he’s in shape, he looks incredible. I remember the dance partner with Fandango like it was yesterday. He’s not a dancer. He had to learn on top of everything else he brought to the table. He had to learn how to dance enough to at least make it entertaining which he did, which means he put the extra effort in.”

“He had a dance partner, the first young lady they arrived on, not the first to try out. We had a bunch of tryouts at TV for local dancers to come in and they finally found one that really gelled and it was excellent. But, her boyfriend got a smell of what was going on and looked around at all those wolves at television and all the talent that was sniffing around his girlfriend and he made her quit. Smart move on his part.”

“I don’t know if they are still together but if they are, he made a really smart move and they never did find anyone that clicked as well as she did after that.””

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

The Great Warrior Poet DJ Paul once said

“DJ Paul is a dog, one you do not trust
You leave your green around me, your green gon' get lit up
You leave your drank around me
Believe your drank gon' get drunk up
You leave your girl around me, if she bad, she gonna get stuck

Back
Top Bottom