Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

So you kept watching?

It kinda died off in here when you left and @John Laurinaitis went on a hiatus. (We were the last 3 :lol: )

Yea, I’ve always watched wrestling (not Raw/SD). Catch the PPVs, would check match list and see who the dance partners were. If anything good I’d watch.

I would never torture myself like that, power to the people who watch Raw religiously. Self mutilation isn’t my thing.

But I’ve watched in full the last couple of Raws on DM, enjoyed the last three-ish.

Regardless of where I am, I’ll always watch wrestling to an extent.

I've liked what I've seen so far with the No Mercy-esque gameplay and I knew the roster wouldn't exactly replicate current AEW (which is a problem for wrestling games as a whole ) but the omission of FTR from the base roster is "mind bottlin"

Fight Forever wasn't gonna be a day one cop for me either way, just like 2K22.

Just caught up on the talk about this game and all I know is as long as there’s a CAW, it doesn’t matter if FTR got cut. To me, at least.

But what’s to stop them from from having a season pass like what WWE does?

Just caught up on the talk about this game and all I know is as long as there’s a CAW, it doesn’t matter if FTR got cut. To me, at least.

Exactly why I was asking.

It sucks for them missing that paycheck and there is no viable reason for them not to be in there. (In a business sense).

But you can say the same as to why they have all the momentum in the world as a tag team and they don’t have some epic main even with the super kick twins. Yet here we are.

on the aew games channel on youtube they have an interview with the dev and he said they have a full create a wrestler, ring, and arena tool but not sure how deep it will be. also he hinted at future dlc.

not sure why these companies like 2k and ea get away with **** like that. especially when the aew game is extremely bare bones.

Last edited:

"If it helps kind of settle things, thank you for caring about us but please don't be upset for us. It's not an issue and there'll be a chance to use us anyway, so thank you," he said.

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (11).jpg

They haven't announced anything but given how bare bones the base roster appears to be, it's likely they'll have some sort of DLC.

Back
Top Bottom