Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Was thinking of going to the next WWE show here in town..It's a Saturday Night's Main Event..Any of y'all ever went to one of those?..Is it just a regular house show or something different?..What's the quality of wrestling like?..

dead.png

So putting KO in a match versus a bloodline member so Sammy can be ringside and get involved thus leading to KO vs Sammy for the one millionth time. Paul's layup just too easy.

Have you checked out his new podcast? Foley is Pod?
Speaking of WCW… two weeks in a row. Peak Nitro starts.

I like how things are going. Been enjoyable to catch the daily motion.

So you kept watching?

It kinda died off in here when you left and Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer went on a hiatus. (We were the last 3 :lol: )
EYE actually just started watching the RAW's from the inception of the attitude era. They're pretty easy to get through at least for me easier to get through than the Nitro's.
BUT if y'all want to start up the Nitro's again I'm down because at the end of the week EYE need something to wash down all the "modern wrestling"

So putting KO in a match versus a bloodline member so Sammy can be ringside and get involved thus leading to KO vs Sammy for the one millionth time. Paul's layup just too easy.

THOTT and the Uso gonna eventually beat the dog**** outta Sami resulting in him being a mega baby face like byke in the NXT days.

Him and #OurCheerio Case Case gonna team up to take on The Bloodline.

Dont worry, they wont hold those titles for long.

Dakota was saying, "I wasnt legal."

They will get a rematch.

Just intricate Triple H story-telling.

Will be wack if they play up The Kota not being legal as the reason they deserve a rematch given they just did something similar to this with Ronda & Olivia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom