Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Not sure I agree.

Riddle, Cody, and KO come to mind to pull off a stiffer match. Especially if there is a build upwards.

Just few and far between, save it for a match that matters.

In HHH WWE I consider KO, Riddle, Cody as main event playaz.

I agree shouldnt be all the time just when needed, like today, we knew it was gonna be brutal between Gunther and Sheamus

Silly Rollins needs to take notes from the Riddler..Be goofy during a promo/entrance all you want, but when the bell rings you gotta be intense

??

I don't watch every WWE show but I thought he already did that

You think the Imperium dude is good enough to be his mouth piece at THAT level? That would be the only thing standing in the way, IMO. They’ve booked him to look like an absolute beast in the Helmsley era.
I think he would be fine..He speaks English really well, has the look, and is a flat out monster in the ring..And, most importantly, he's 1000% believable..Nobody can say "oh I can't see Gunther beating Brock/Bobby/Roman/Drew/KO/Riddle"..Plus he has those insane chops that get a huge reaction from the fans..

So... Riddle was so mad, said Fk on tv, wanted to kill Seth...

But then comes to the ring still on his scooter, smile on, RKO pose, goofiness. Ok.

(Yes, multiple matches were skipped)

Same issue I have with Bianca.

No matter WHAT is going on she still smiles and skips to the damn ring.

Seth reminded me of this guy...

1662249631153.png

??

I don't watch every WWE show but I thought he already did that
He does not..Everything he does is just a little bit bleh..He's not quite as bad as Miz, but he's not much better..His in ring stuff just looks weak..Ever since he came back from his injury I just haven't been able to take him seriously..Plus it don't help that he was booked so god awful when he was champ..

We know those 3 would be able to handle it but who else? Or do the others not even matter forreal?

What about Finn and Gargano?

She looks Hispanic in that first pic. Like a Cuban. Didn't know who it was for a second.

General statement, moreso people of that caliber.

Gargano would do a match like that too.

I dont care to see Prince Judgement Day do a match like that.

I have 0 interest in Finn since they killed the Demon. Killed The Balor Club, even LGBTQ Finn was killed.

He went from being OVER, to being over.

I genuinely don’t know what that has to do with me lol or how I “ran away”.

However like I said if you need help I’m here.✊🏾

You seem to like the Marvels so I’ll give you a pass.

Cant wait for that movie.

I like Captain Marvel now especially she got a suit that fits better.

Assuming Bray comes back, he’s another that could potentially take the belt off Reigns. He lost the title to Reigns without getting pinned.

Hopefully he’d have a good character upon his return.

Assuming Bray comes back, he’s another that could potentially take the belt off Reigns. He lost the title to Reigns without getting pinned.

Hopefully he’d have a good character upon his return.
Are you seeing any of the rumors that Freddie Prinze Jr is starting up a promotion and has made an offer to Bray? Seen it mentioned a couple times in the twitters the past couple days..

Are you seeing any of the rumors that Freddie Prinze Jr is starting up a promotion and has made an offer to Bray? Seen it mentioned a couple times in the twitters the past couple days..
I knew there was mentions of him starting a promotion a little while back. Haven’t heard about IT in a while though.

Don’t know if I could imagine a world where Bray would pick THAT over WWE though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom