Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Even though I said that Kyle Kuzma looked like a World Of Warcraft reject for wearing this crap in a different thread, he also looks like a jobber on WWF Superstars and Wrestling Challenge with this crap.

Waste of resources in which could've been put to better use like, wearing it on people's upper bodies.....

Gigi's Gigolos™ :emoji_speaking_head: :emoji_speaking_head: :emoji_speaking_head: :emoji_speaking_head:

1663194262624.png

aew gotta come up with some crazy angle or surprise cuz without the elite AND cm punk for the rest of the year them ratings bout to drop to nxt level ratings.

and discovery not gonna put up with that

aew gotta come up with some crazy angle or surprise cuz without the elite AND cm punk for the rest of the year them ratings bout to drop to nxt level ratings.

and discovery not gonna put up with that

You think they got 4 month suspensions?

You think they got 4 month suspensions?
the way they are going about it they are going to be suspended even more after the investigation is over.

I dont have any faith in tony con doing the right thing and firing punk because lets be honest it really is punks fault and con is so much in love with the guy that he wont dare go against him.

Alvarez: "Brandon Cutler is off suspension & I think some other people were called today & they're off suspension. So right now to the best of my knowledge, and there may be phone calls being made right now for all I know. I believe that if you were involved in breaking it up you are off suspension"​

Back
Top Bottom