Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

Bray’s far and away best match was with Bryan. I think it opened up Royal Rumble or something. I couldn’t even tell you any other good Bray matches, only the really terrible ones like the House of Horrors and HIAC match Vs Seth.

:rofl:

Bray isn't a ring technician by any stretch but he's solid.

The problem is he's had so much nonsensical booking that his bad matches really stand out.

Not even getting into the Fiend shenanigans he had that foolishness with Randy at Mania where Vince was getting off his freak visual fetish with those clips he was posting in the ring mid match.

The EC match he was in where he actually won the title was solid.

Bray isn't a ring technician by any stretch but he's solid.

The problem is he's had so much nonsensical booking that his bad matches really stand out.

Not even getting into the Fiend shenanigans he had that foolishness with Randy at Mania where Vince was getting off his freak visual fetish with those clips he was posting in the ring mid match.

The EC match he was in where he actually won the title was solid.
Ahhhhh forgot about the EC match, def a standout for him. Didn’t he get the last two pins in that match?

Ahhhhh forgot about the EC match, def a standout for him. Didn’t he get the last two pins in that match?

Yeah had to wiki it to see who they were I memba one was AJ, and the other one was Cena who was the champion at the time.

I'm sure the flaming elbow guy will be in the JAS within 2 weeks..Cocaine Khonnie will have him signed to a 3 yr deal by the end of the week..

cover8.jpg

potential return
gallows and anderson
Ain't mad at it..Although I do think their finisher is probably the worst tag team finisher in history..

Would really love to see Honner bring the glory back to the tag division..I hear Viking Machine Raiders War is coming back and the one dork's wife (Sara Something) is gonna be their manager..

Wyatt wasent hbk but always thought he was good in the ring (not talking about fiend or gimmick matches).....would watch a bray match over a moxley match any day
NXT Bo Dallas had good charisma.

Comedy in wrestling done right that it doesn't sacrifice the integrity of the actual sport. (Unlike damn Orange Cassidy and Danuel House)

Back
Top Bottom