Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

@Case another maga woman for you to thirst for. hunter just cant help himself
Screenshot_20221011-112023_Chrome.jpg

Who has that teaser clip of her being a supposed threat but only doing farm chores

Haven't watched yet but OC beat PAC for the AAC?

PAC must've defended that belt like twice on live TV since he won it.

And how does OC get an immediate rematch even though he lost the first time? (I know it was shenanigans but still)

And what about the rankings? Surely someone else was in line for the next title shot?

1995 1995 at least tell me if Regal flirted with Excalibur this week so that I have something to look forward to besides The Acclaimed.

And how does OC get an immediate rematch even though he lost the first time? (I know it was shenanigans but still)

And what about the rankings? Surely someone else was in line for the next title shot?
AEW phased out the rankings. Well pretty much since the start anyway. It never works in wrestling. See Smackdown top 10 list

There was a whole storyline between OC and PAC.

New Japan doesn't have the IC belt anymore right?

I memba Gedo merge that with the OG IWGP world title to create the Divas belt.

If so they should just bring the IC title byke and get rid of that nonsense TV belt.

OC just lost to Pac too. Then rematch and win.

Seth losses to Riddle and lost to Bobby, rematch and win.

Doesn’t ever need to make sense or have a build. Who cares.

Back
Top Bottom