Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

He sucks, but at least he’s part of an actual meaningful storyline. Not my favorite one going on, but it’s at least SOMETHING.

You’re being very kind saying anything with Edge and Rey is meaningful right now. But yes… he’s in a storyline. True.

You’re being very kind saying anything with Edge and Rey is meaningful right now. But yes… he’s in a storyline. True.
Haha I mean they’ve been at the top of the hour of the most watched show in the business for months now. IT def means something, even if both of us aren’t necessarily fans of IT.

You’re just choosing to ignore the context around it. There was definitely a build to it.

No, I didn't.

Did OC lose to Pac? 21st of September... Yes.
He just lost in a Tag match in October.
So he's had no wins before a rematch for the championship.
Also lost a Trios championship by the same group with Pac. He's lost multiple matches, with (2) and without (1) Pac... but somehow gets a title shot.

You're just choosing to ignore the common sense and terrible storytelling around it.

Last edited:
Haha I mean they’ve been at the top of the hour of the most watched show in the business for months now. IT def means something, even if both of us aren’t necessarily fans of IT.

They have been.
That's true.
It's still hot garbage to me.

No, I didn't.

Did OC lose? 21st of September... Yes.
He just lost in a Tag match in October.
So he's had no wins before a rematch for the championship.
Also lost a Trios championship by the same group with Pac. He's lost multiple matches, with (2) and without (1) Pac... but somehow gets a title shot.

You're just choosing to ignore the common sense and terrible storytelling around it.
Nope.

It’s pretty simple. PAC hits him with a hammer to cheat and win. OC is out injured after said hammer incident. He returns and attacks PAC after he does the same thing to his friend. He gets a deserved rematch because he was cheated out of the title last time.

Whether you like it or not it makes sense. Stop reaching.

Nope.

It’s pretty simple. PAC hits him with a hammer to cheat and win. OC is out injured after said hammer incident. He returns and attacks PAC after he does the same thing to his friend. He gets a deserved rematch because he was cheated out of the title last time.

Whether you like it or not it makes sense. Stop reaching.

Hey bruv, if you enjoy it. That's all that matters.
He can lose 10 times in a row, as long as there is a hammer, Title shot. All good.

AEW or WWE does not pay me to be their spokesperson. So reaching for anything isn't in my nature.
As long as you like it, enjoy it. No need to put your cape on to defend it.

Hey bruv, if you enjoy it. That's all that matters.
He can lose 10 times in a row, as long as there is a hammer, Title shot. All good.

AEW or WWE does not pay me to be their spokesperson. So reaching for anything isn't in my nature.
As long as you like it, enjoy it. No need to put your cape on to defend it.
Thanks for explaining your nature and employment status with both companies to me. That was helpful.

But I’m just trying to help you out. You seem confused on basic wrestling logic. Anyway you’re welcome bruv.

I still haven't seen anything on screen that supports your claim.
If you’re saying they should be booked better and featured more after the fact then I agree with you. However, there was no reason to keep them together as a makeshift team in a **** tag division. They explained it which even you admitted and the matches were effective for both guys.

Ricky Starks has IT. In the end I believe both guys will be better off for it.

Back
Top Bottom