Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

LMAO. Ariel Helwani is what people think Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez are.

juelz-talking.gif

good to see TK not fall for Ariel's tactics. it was obvious what he was trying to do by trying to stir up drama. TK maintained professionalism and finished off the interview

He was banned from covering the UFC by Dana White for a time and even got kicked from an event before.

That said it is Dana White though.

He's great at pushing buttons but can be a good journalist/interviewer when he wants to. I haven't listened to the Tony one and don't plan on but everything I read seems like Tony was trying to promote and deflected most the questions. If he had an issue with discussing certain topics I feel like those things get discussed before the actual interview but it also seems like Helwani felt entitled to certain information that Tony has obviously chosen not to discuss publicly.

He was banned from covering the UFC by Dana White for a time and even got kicked from an event before.

That said it is Dana White though.

It was super funny.

Ol boy lied about that one too. Ended up crying an ugly cry all over his podcast or something. Was funny.

Ariel Helwani responds to Bryan Alvarez and others saying that he was harping too much on CM Punk and the backstage brawl in Khan interview: That was maybe 90 seconds out of a 77 min interview.

Alvarez on the defensive. Shocker :lol:

Back
Top Bottom