Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

And AEW doesn't already have enough people that fill that role?

What’s your purpose with this argument? I said he served a purpose . It seems like you agree he serves that purpose adequately.

But go ahead name the other mid card heel jobbers that it would be better to allocate time to:

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican B Sox B Sox
A3EA5FBE-2B01-4B0F-BC6F-0E6879246569.gif
4B9C8CCA-105D-4C51-A5F9-B4DA011F2EA9.gif

What’s your purpose with this argument? I said he served a purpose . It seems like you agree he serves that purpose adequately.

But go ahead name the other mid card heel jobbers that it would be better to allocate time to:

I think you lost track of the original convo. Please scroll back to see how it started.

To answer your question.

(Affiliation doesn't matter as anyone can be turned face/heel at the drop of a dime in modern American wrestling)

But those that could fill that role.

Moriarty
Spears
Angelica
Chuck Taylor
Kazarian
Malakai Black

I think you lost track of the original convo. Please scroll back to see how it started.

To answer your question.

(Affiliation doesn't matter as anyone can be turned face/heel at the drop of a dime in modern American wrestling)

But those that could fill that role.

Moriarty
Spears
Angelica
Chuck Taylor
Kazarian
Malakai Black
So you arbitrarily picking people you don’t like or don’t think much of got it.

Agreed with the men except for Nese who serves a purpose and 2 dimes who probably cost them nothing.

My original post. What did I lose track of Kenan? I’m sick of your harebrained schemes .

So you arbitrarily picking people you don’t like or don’t think much of got it.

Agreed with the men except for Nese who serves a purpose and 2 dimes who probably cost them nothing.

My original post. What did I lose track of Kenan? I’m sick of your harebrained schemes .

No I picked people that have the ability to make their opponent look good.

Not sure where this, "I don't like them" narrative is coming from but if that helps your argument somehow, have at it.

No I picked people that have the ability to make their opponent look good.

Not sure where this, "I don't like them" narrative is coming from but if that helps your argument somehow, have at it.

You missed the mid card jobber part. In any case you’re reflecting how you see them, not the booker. Purpose served. Mid-card jobber that makes his opponent look good.

Should have said Daniel Garcia not just Malakai Black you would have really got me then.

Hit Row needs a leader. Swerve made that group

Swerve has better things to do in AEW.
You missed the mid card jobber part. In any case you’re reflecting how you see them, not the booker. Purpose served. Mid-card jobber that makes his opponent look good.

Should have said Daniel Garcia not just Malakai Black you would have really got me then.
Everyone I listed is a midcarder.
Everyone I listed should lose more matches than they win.

But we can agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom