Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

I like the theme, but it doesn't really fit his entrance. Needs something a little more...dark
IT reminded me of the MURDERHAWK MONSTER and how he had a song that started out good and then just had a weak emo chorus. Don’t like IT.

Watching Dynamites now, #OurLegend spent all this time trying to get Spanish Roddy over only for him to go running byke to Jericho and JAS like a thott trying to reconcile with her husband for "stepping out"

Watching Dynamites now, #OurLegend spent all this time trying to get Spanish Roddy over only for him to go running byke to Jericho and JAS like a thott trying to reconcile with her husband for "stepping out"

I really don't understand why they keep turning people, then IMMEDIATELY turning them back. It makes absolutely no sense.

Finished up Dynamite.

Wish PAC got a longer run with the AAC belt or least more of the matches were actually televised.

He finally got his comeuppance for all the hammer shenanigans the last few weeks.

PAC's DDT selling is A1. :lol: :pimp:

On to Rampage now.

Regal acknowledged Excalibur this time but still flirt with him 1995 1995 . :frown:

He did drop this gem though:

"I'm giddy as a kipper, something my grandmother use to say through her gin sodden breath." :lol:

Regal acknowledged Excalibur this time but still flirt with him 1995 1995 . :frown:

He did drop this gem though:

"I'm giddy as a kipper, something my grandmother use to say through her gin sodden breath." :lol:

I wonder if they told him to tone it down because he used to say something wild like every time :emoji_thinking:

I wonder if they told him to tone it down because he used to say something wild like every time :emoji_thinking:

Man I hope not.

Regal being indifferent to Excalibur then gaining respect for him for his wrestling knowledge to eventually falling in love with him and brazenly flirting with him every chance he gets is some of the best long term storytelling in AEW.

they are building to the swerve keith lee break up but what happened about the ricky starks hobbs break up? did they ever explain WHY hobbs turned on him?

hobbs and starks was my fav tag team in aew

got damn jade and the baddies 😍
Screenshot_20221015-074112_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom