Wrestling Thread 2022 | Mods Please Lock This Thread

How do you book your babyface champ versus the biggest face in the company? Hangman was never really given a chance to get over. His title reign came 2 years too late and when it finally came he ran out of steem fast. This sis the perfect match to give him a heel turn but you know..... booker of the year and all that crap

this ref needs to get fired

hes part of the reason this match looks terrible besides washed punk and washed page

obi wan kenobi used the force to stop a 3 count twice already

Ain't mad at the PUnk win, but Tony Khan's booking is so strange..The ref bump/"will he use the title"/Phil looking weak cowering in the ring is just plain dumb story telling..

Gonna be interesting for both of them when they inevitably break up.
It's hilarious how the crowd has turned on them, cause I met them in person maybe three weeks ago and they're so pleasant and nice and I almost felt bad that they've had to be so insufferable on TV :lol: :lol:

Solid match with a good story that would have been better if it were condensed

Lot of sloppiness from one competitor

It's hilarious how the crowd has turned on them, cause I met them in person maybe three weeks ago and they're so pleasant and nice and I almost felt bad that they've had to be so insufferable on TV :lol: :lol:

So they just playing into the heat they're getting by being overly obnoxious.

Back
Top Bottom