Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Yeah pretty much all of them do, especially the biggest superstars sans perhaps CM Punk. But I'm pretty sure he takes something just not as extreme.

celtixhalfshell - You do this on the ps3 thread and it's not funny there. Chill with the idiotic way you type. Unless you live in the woods and eat roadkill, you are just trolling.

WWE needs to sign this guy.

URL]

URL]

Last edited:
- It’s now acknowledged within WWE that the post-WrestleMania RAW is now one of the biggest events of the year now. For WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans, there is talk that they might hold both WrestleMania and RAW in the SuperDome to try and build up that RAW as a can’t-miss supershow.

- As noted before, Stephanie McMahon revealed over WrestleMania weekend that The Rock will be on the cover of the WWE 2K14 video game. This was originally supposed to be a major reveal and there were people unhappy that Stephanie ruined those plans.

2K Sports is new to working with WWE and were “freaking out” at first. The idea was to do the reveal sometime in the near future and have Rock on RAW to promote it. Rock’s people have told the Take Two Interactive people that he will be able to promote the game this year.

- It’s said that Brodus Clay, Tensai, Cameron, Naomi, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow and The Bella Twins were all unhappy about their match being pulled from WrestleMania 29 but in particular, Rhodes was upset.

Mark Henry's next feud is
- Mark Henry is scheduled to begin a feud with Sheamus soon. At one point, the feud was discussed for WrestleMania 29 before the undercard was redone.

- As noted, The Rock suffered a hernia, torn adductor and torn abdominal muscle during his WrestleMania 29 match with John Cena. It’s believed the initial injury happened when he took the first Attitude Adjustment from Cena.

Rock continued to wrestle and word is that the muscle continued to tear from his pelvis. By the time the match was over, both his abdominal and adductor muscle had torn completely off the pelvis.

- The Rock was scheduled to be beatdown by Brock Lesnar on the post-WrestleMania 29 RAW to set up a WrestleMania XXX match, but had to return to Miami because of the injury he suffered. According to those close to the situation, Rock was the one who came up with the angle. Monday afternoon was described as panic because Vince McMahon led the writing team in re-doing the entire show.

Lesnar was kept off RAW when word came that Rock wasn’t going to be there because it’s now the start of his new contract and he has very limited TV dates over the next year. WWE officials didn’t want to waste a Rock or Brock appearance without something major happening.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I forget who asked a few pages back about PEDs in WWE.  Three guys I can guarantee are on something are The Rock, HHH, and Lesnar.
Look at Lesnar when he returned compared to WM29... Hmm
But at the same time he's a freak of nature. They said before whatever health complications he had was utilizing a a great portion of his body's resources.
Did you see WrestleMania?

Brock was at his peak "natural" shape during his run in UFC before the first bout of diverticulitus.  (And I use natural in quotes because I believe most guys cycle on and off things to get around drug testing in UFC).  He looked NOTHING like he did at WrestleMania 29.  He was ungodly huge and cut.

I forget who asked a few pages back about PEDs in WWE.  Three guys I can guarantee are on something are The Rock, HHH, and Lesnar.

Look at Lesnar when he returned compared to WM29... Hmm

But at the same time he's a freak of nature. They said before whatever health complications he had was utilizing a a great portion of his body's resources.
Did you see WrestleMania?

Brock was at his peak "natural" shape during his run in UFC before the first bout of diverticulitus.  (And I use natural in quotes because I believe most guys cycle on and off things to get around drug testing in UFC).  He looked NOTHING like he did at WrestleMania 29.  He was ungodly huge and cut.

Absolutely, he's on some sort of substance. But I'm saying he would look freakish whether he is or not.

Back
Top Bottom