Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Not sure who he could feud with now that it looks like the Rock thing is done. They wont have him go for a title.

They could finally feed someone to him to make him actually look strong for once. Rather than just a bully who gets their **** kicked in when it actually comes time to throw down.

Not sure who he could feud with now that it looks like the Rock thing is done. They wont have him go for a title.

They could finally feed someone to him to make him actually look strong for once. Rather than just a bully who gets their **** kicked in when it actually comes time to throw down.

Swagger perhaps? Hope it's not Cesaro.

anyone good with designs? i think im going to put some money into quality custom ring gear.

im going to go with the biker shorts, boots, and possibly custom shinguards. 

I need colorway ideas, and design ideas as well. 

has to be centered around "Jet" (which i think would look good on the posterior area of my shorts)

maybe something with JJE (john Jet Enriquez) on the knee-region of the kick pads.

discuss

I dont want to base my gimmick around the idea of a jet itself, its more just a moniker.

Like Georges "Rush" St. Pierre. not THE Rush, but just Rush.

Im with you on the JJE idea. I think the top parts of each letter could connect in a tilted kind of way

May consider the jacket. Not into tassles so much :lol:

I was thinking a navy/dark red colorway with a white colored JET on the butt. Or maybe white and red. Im just throwing ideas out there

I'm going to try to come up with something for you if I have time. Post a pic of the type of shorts and shinguards you are thinking of sporting.

Possible BIG Raw Spoiler

PWInsider.com is reporting that Lesnar is expected to continue his feud with Triple H on Raw tonight, and that Lesnar vs Triple H in a Steel Cage Match is expected to headline the Extreme Rules PPV next month.

It's unknown whether or not WWE's original plan for Extreme Rules was to feature a Lesnar vs Triple H rematch, and it's possible those plans changed at the last minute when The Rock unexpectedly left New Jersey prior to Raw next week. We do know, however, that prior to WrestleMania WWE intended for Lesnar to appear at Extreme Rules to add star power to the PPV, as it's likely CM Punk will be kept off the show.

Last edited:
^ Come the hell on man. FOR WHAT! :lol:

But yea, still riding high off of this. Still getting goosebumps from this.

Possible BIG Raw Spoiler

PWInsider.com is reporting that Lesnar is expected to continue his feud with Triple H on Raw tonight, and that Lesnar vs Triple H in a Steel Cage Match is expected to headline the Extreme Rules PPV next month.

It's unknown whether or not WWE's original plan for Extreme Rules was to feature a Lesnar vs Triple H rematch, and it's possible those plans changed at the last minute when The Rock unexpectedly left New Jersey prior to Raw next week. We do know, however, that prior to WrestleMania WWE intended for Lesnar to appear at Extreme Rules to add star power to the PPV, as it's likely CM Punk will be kept off the show.

That answers my question :smh:

Back
Top Bottom