Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
aj by far.  Kaitlyn is just ugly.  aj is a ****.
lolwut.
AJ is a **** because she plays one on a fictional wrestling show?
you are so weird sometimes jessie.

I think he used a word that rhymes with bunt

Using any expletive to describe a woman who was homeless and chased her dreams is just uncalled for.

I didn't say it. I love AJ

I know, that was to 4w.

Last edited:
- It’s now acknowledged within WWE that the post-WrestleMania RAW is now one of the biggest events of the year now. For WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans, there is talk that they might hold both WrestleMania and RAW in the SuperDome to try and build up that RAW as a can’t-miss supershow.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Talking about missing the point much? It being in a basketball arena makes it better. I know WWE probably hate to hear this but bigger arena, worse crowd.

- It’s now acknowledged within WWE that the post-WrestleMania RAW is now one of the biggest events of the year now. For WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans, there is talk that they might hold both WrestleMania and RAW in the SuperDome to try and build up that RAW as a can’t-miss supershow.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Talking about missing the point much? It being in a basketball arena makes it better. I know WWE probably hate to hear this but bigger arena, worse crowd.
Couldn't agree more.  And Raw would even be worse because they would realistically only get about 35,000 people at most.  So the arena would have to be so curtained off, it would make it cavernous for the sound.

Bill Simmons just told Colin Cowherd that he's trying to get a 30 for 30 about Andre The Giant. It's number 1 on his 30 for 30 bucket list.

Last edited:
totally off topic but I was reading some posts listening to Rob Zombie "Feel so Numb" at my desk and 4W's avatar has me cracking up dancing with the song.

Couldn't agree more.  And Raw would even be worse because they would realistically only get about 35,000 people at most.  So the arena would have to be so curtained off, it would make it cavernous for the sound.

With the lengthy & right promotion Raw could do 40,000 the night after Mania. Not a doubt in my mind.

With the wm travel packages next year, they will throw in Raw as part of the deal. People will jump on that.

Fandango is 2013's Zack Ryder
Easy to make that comparison, but Vince loves and created Fandango.  Vince may see this as his genius idea taking off (if it actually takes off which I have my doubts about) compared to Ryder attempting to get himself over without the help of WWE.

Back
Top Bottom