Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Regarding WWE games next gen, lets hope 2K does it justice.. No more pathetic servers.

Maybe we can finally start the NTWTEF/NTWT on WWE 2K games. Have the NTPPV's on there, upload them to youtube and post the vids here.

NTWTEF/NTWT Network would follow.

Hope that Swagtista rumor is true. Dude's last heel run was amazing :pimp:

Last edited:
According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Former WWE Superstar Dave Batista has been working to get back into wrestling shape, and is fast approaching his 290-pound billed weight during his last run with WWE. The former 6-time World Champion left WWE in 2010 to pursue his interests in acting, as well as a career in Mixed Martial Arts.

Batista has said in recent interviews that he is interested in returning to the WWE, and listed part-time workers such as The Rock and Brock Lesnar as potential opponents. With the future of the planned Rock/Lesnar match currently unknown, it is possible WWE would push to bring back Batista to fill the role of Dwayne Johnson, who was injured in his WrestleMania match with John Cena.

It is worth noting that Batista recently landed a part in Marvel's big comic book movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is set to begin filming this summer.

Interesting.

Regarding WWE games next gen, lets hope 2K does it justice.. No more pathetic servers.

Maybe we can finally start the NTWTEF/NTWT on WWE 2K games. Have the NTPPV's on there, upload them to youtube and post the vids here.

NTWTEF/NTWT Network would follow.
Yea that seems like it would be nice man.

You thought about sunglasses? You gotta make sure you look good for the ring rats.
i feel like that kind of a heelish prop, personally

im starting to come around on the idea of tassels to be honest. 
laugh.gif

it has some potential. 

this is from a week or two ago

John "Jet" Enriquez (black pants with the yellow design on the side) and Pablo Marquez (WWF's Babu) vs. Angel Santos and "The Illustrious" Scotty Landon

this is a show i did for Coastal Championship Wrestling. It doesnt have the flair and pizazz that an American Top Team Show would have, but hey its bottom-of-the-barrel indy wrestling and ive only been doing this a few months.

yes, the lighting is bad.

yes, there were only about 60 people there (all on one side, like the layout for a play)

yes, its kind of silly

but i bet you wont fight me

EDIT: nevermind, vid is running properly now

Last edited:

John "Jet" Enriquez (black pants with the yellow design on the side) and Pablo Marquez (WWF's Babu) vs. Angel Santos and "The Illustrious" Scotty Landon

this is a show i did for Coastal Championship Wrestling. It doesnt have the flair and pizazz that an American Top Team Show would have, but hey its bottom-of-the-barrel indy wrestling and ive only been doing this a few months.

Quick Notes:

2:25, the camera doesnt catch me taking a knee in the back from Santos

3:25, you hear Pablo break the 'fabe by calling me by my real name

3:43, the camera misses my Christian/Kofi-esque escape from Santos' offense

3:50, Santos' goofball manager is out of place. he was supposed to be on the apron that i was on in order to sweep my leg for the heat, so then i had to go over to him and Santos just clobbered me instead :lol:

yes, there were only about 60 people there (all on one side, like the layout for a play)

fight me

Quick Notes:

2:25, the camera doesnt catch me taking a knee in the back from Santos

3:25, you hear Pablo break the 'fabe by calling me by my real name

3:43, the camera misses my Christian/Kofi-esque escape from Santos' offense

3:50, Santos' goofball manager is out of place. he was supposed to be on the apron that i was on in order to sweep my leg for the heat, so then i had to go over to him and Santos just clobbered me instead :lol:

fight me
Hmm, I think you'd appreciate this parody twitter: https://twitter.com/IndiesWrestler

Club WTH happened at 56 seconds when you tagged your partner in and your opponent just ripped his arm away from you? Why was there no transfer to your teammate to keep working on him?

Back
Top Bottom