Wrestling Thread: 4/11 TNA Impact LIVE - Bully Ray v Jeff Hardy TLC Match for the World Title

What is your favorite WrestleMania match of all time?

• Savage v Steamboat - IC Title Match (WM3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hogan v Savage - Superpowers Collide (WM5)

• Warrior v Hogan - Title v Title (WM6)

• Warrior v Savage - Retirement Match (WM7)

• Bret v Owen (WM10)

• Razor v HBK - IC Title Ladder Match (WM10)

• Shawn v Bret - WWF Title Iron Man Match (WM12)

• Bret v Austin (WM13)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title Ladder Match (WM2000)

• Edge/Christian v Hardyz v Dudleyz - Tag Title TLC Match (WM17)

• Austin v Rock - WWF Title No DQ Match (WM17)

• Rock v Hogan (WM18)

• Michaels v Jericho (WM19)

• Benoit v HHH v HBK - World Title Match (WM20)

• Angle v Michaels (WM21)

• Michaels v Flair - Retirement Match (WM24)

• Undertaker v Michaels (WM25)

• Undertaker v Michaels - Streak v Career Match (WM26)

• Undertaker v HHH - No Holds Barred Match (WM27)

• Undertaker v HHH - Hell in a Cell, HBK Special Guest Referee (WM28)

• Total voters
Would the jet be a serious looking jet or a cartoon jet? Got a few ideas depending on which one.

That JJE would look pretty good if designed right. Like a Airline type of logo. You can even have a catch phrase to go along with that. Like Cena's never give up. Go Mile high with Jet. :lol:

You should get a jacket too. How do you feel about tassels?

I dont want to base my gimmick around the idea of a jet itself, its more just a moniker.

Like Georges "Rush" St. Pierre. not THE Rush, but just Rush.

Im with you on the JJE idea. I think the top parts of each letter could connect in a tilted kind of way

May consider the jacket. Not into tassles so much :lol:

I was thinking a navy/dark red colorway with a white colored JET on the butt. Or maybe white and red. Im just throwing ideas out there

According to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer, Former WWE Superstar Dave Batista has been working to get back into wrestling shape, and is fast approaching his 290-pound billed weight during his last run with WWE. The former 6-time World Champion left WWE in 2010 to pursue his interests in acting, as well as a career in Mixed Martial Arts.

Batista has said in recent interviews that he is interested in returning to the WWE, and listed part-time workers such as The Rock and Brock Lesnar as potential opponents. With the future of the planned Rock/Lesnar match currently unknown, it is possible WWE would push to bring back Batista to fill the role of Dwayne Johnson, who was injured in his WrestleMania match with John Cena.

It is worth noting that Batista recently landed a part in Marvel's big comic book movie "Guardians of the Galaxy" which is set to begin filming this summer.

theyre never gonna go back to Seattle for Mania after a 500,000 buyrate 
laugh.gif
Damn was it really that low?
Yes.  Vince blames it on the lack of media in Seattle.  In actuality, the problem was all the promotion was around Vince vs Hogan, a match that no one cared about.

I need more of this Big E back

Nm, just saw Big E's intro for Dolph on Smackdown. :rofl: :pimp: :pimp: I hope that continues.

Last edited:
Yo anyone got a vid of the triple h and katie vick angle vid? can't find it

Pretty sure Vince, Linda, and Hunter had the burned from youtubes existence :lol:

Just cause I mentioned them a couple pages back:

John Cena vs Eddie Guerrero (Parking Lot Brawl, SD 2003)

Steve Blackman vs Ken Shamrock (Fully Loaded 99, Iron Circle match)

And I don't even remember this match happening
Ken Shamrock vs Vince McMahon (Raw 99, Lion's Den match)

Last edited:
I remember when Ken Shamrock would snap, he'd belly to belly suplex everybody and then give them the ankle lock :smokin.

Ryan Shamrock :evil:.

ryan shamrock is the reason i knew wrestling was fake as a kid :frown:

when ken told her "slap me" i heard it loud and clear and just knew:smh:

I dont want to base my gimmick around the idea of a jet itself, its more just a moniker.

Like Georges "Rush" St. Pierre. not THE Rush, but just Rush.

Im with you on the JJE idea. I think the top parts of each letter could connect in a tilted kind of way

May consider the jacket. Not into tassels so much :lol:

I was thinking a navy/dark red colorway with a white colored JET on the butt. Or maybe white and red. Im just throwing ideas out there

Someone out there has to bring tassels back. :smh: Damn it if I have to train to wrestle just to bring back tassels. I used to want to wrestle when I was young then I found about the travel schedule :x

The Navy/Dark Red/White is a good combo. Gotta have a black based attire too.

You thought about sunglasses? You gotta make sure you look good for the ring rats.

Last edited:
Someone out there has to bring tassles back. :smh: Damn it if I have to train to wrestle just to bring back tassles. I used to want to wrestle when I was young then I found about the travel schedule :x

The Navy/Dark Red/White is a good combo. Gotta have a black based attire too.

You thought about sunglasses? You gotta make sure you look good for the ring rats.

Wow, I was just thinking the other day how much I loved Shane Douglas's Franchise outfit. The boots with tassels have always been a favorite of mine since Ultimate Warrior and Texas Tornado. I'd say go for it.

Wow, I was just thinking the other day how much I loved Shane Douglas's Franchise outfit. The boots with tassels have always been a favorite of mine since Ultimate Warrior and Texas Tornado. I'd say go for it.

I'm trying to tell Club. He has a chance to bring Tassels back.

I used to despise Douglas back in the day. He was solid though. He cursed a lot but he work was :smokin

Ultimate Warrior always gets skipped over when best attires talks come up. But he had some gems.

That he did. The outfit he wore for WM VII against Macho King is hands down, my favorite one of all time. Couldn't find any HQ ones but yeah, I remember being blown away just by it alone.
View media item 364385

Back
Top Bottom