Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

cmpunk-dressedasjeffh3cq93.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

highly doubt that beth inury is legit.
remember Kharma has some revenge to get on the Bellas.

Nikki Bella's win was scheduled to happen for several weeks.  The ankle injury to Beth Phoenix was storyline.  It was a way to get the title off Phoenix so Kharma can get the title without ever beating Phoenix.  Or at least that was the plan when Nikki Bella was planned to get the title.
Expect Kharma to win it next week and crush both Bellas on their final night in the company 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

punks gunna fake being drunk then beat up jericho.... watch
laugh.gif
 Good call Moody
pimp.gif
 @ The fans recognizing Punk styling and profiling.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Can you imagine Hogan taking a powerbomb and F5 today? 
laugh.gif
  Hogan would literally shatter to pieces.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Nikki Bella's win was scheduled to happen for several weeks.  The ankle injury to Beth Phoenix was storyline.  It was a way to get the title off Phoenix so Kharma can get the title without ever beating Phoenix.  Or at least that was the plan when Nikki Bella was planned to get the title.
Expect Kharma to win it next week and crush both Bellas on their final night in the company 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Figured as much.
If it was an L to any other diva then I'd think it was legit but considering the fact that the bellas are on their way out and Kharma said she was going to get the bellas when she returned it made sense.
But %+$ am I talking about, we are discussing the divas division, none of this matters.
laugh.gif

just like someone else we know.

tumblr_m2rqsnaCw41qhpxyvo3_250.gif

knew it 
laugh.gif

Honestly though alphabet backwards is difficult , i can't do it sober .

on a side note just found all my n64 wrestling games im hyped.

no mercy, revenge,world tour , wrestlemania 2000
pimp.gif
war zone too. unfortunately wcw backstage assault
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Wait. So those rumors from a few weeks back are true; The Bellas are leaving the E?

Can they stop with this fugazi $500,000 fine?

Sheamus probably doesn't bank that annually

The Chicago crowd is going to DUMP on Sheamus on Sunday.  And 2/3 falls means they are gonna crap on him for 30 straight minutes.  I cannot wait.

Back
Top Bottom