Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

tumblr_m2uc9vjGpG1rpg71oo1_500.png

You know, when I saw that there would be a KoTR tounament
I couldn't help but sit back and laugh
laugh.gif
thinking "Why do we need a tournament to prove that I am the king of the ring? I prove it every single night."
Then I actually looked at the brackets and see that tonight, I'm facing.... Hymen Man.

Now I understand why this underachieving, underwhelming, undercarder kept throwing pot shots at me a few weeks back.
Well check it, starting now, the only shots you will be taking will be taking;
is a shot to the skull when I close fist the hell out of you in the ring (while the ref isnt't looking, of course)
a shot to your ego, after I leave you laying on your back in the ring, a loser.
and multiple shots of your alcohol of choice at the local bar, later tonight, as you wash away your sorrows and embarrassment of tonight's performance.

Unfortunately for you, hymen, your match with me will be the shortest of the night (we all know you desperately need the TV time).
2 minutes and 20 seconds Hymen.
2 minutes.. and 20 seconds.
1 minute, 25 seconds for my entrance spectacle. (of course) 
pimp.gif

and 45 seconds for the actual match. (I left a 10 second window just in case they actually give you a televised entrance
wink.gif
)

Tonight, I will give you all a small sample of why I am entertainment. Why I am the "it" factor. and why I am the King of The Ring.

I suggest you DO NOT come out to the ring tonight... or I will break your "hymen....man." 
tumblr_loaldh0Lwi1qax9gv.gif

Oh and [color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]Carlos Mencia[/color] [color= rgb(0, 102, 255)]Fraud27[/color] VienteSiete, if you try to screw me tonight (because we all know you are bout that screwjob life)
trust me, I will hurt you. (no ITO
30t6p3b.gif
)
Now quote that.

Dolph_Ziggler_Ass_Shake_WWE_Raw.gif

QFE.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Now I'm just scared that Cena is going to win on Sunday.

Cant see him going 0-2 on back to back PPV's buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut how would they sell Lesnar moving forward?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What is NTWT? Is it like a fantasy wrestling organization?

How are the outcomes determined.

Hombre lobo and now Club have simulation software that determines the outcomes of the matches for us. It's something fun to do to pass the time when there isn't anything really wrestling heavy happening.

Raw may have dragged, and dragged, and dragged, but I don't know about you guys, but I LOVED that closing segment.

You may be the only one that did.

NTKOTR OPENING ROUND: Toine vs. Im That One

Spoiler [+]
Howard Finkle - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 320 pounds, from The Carribean accompanied by Ho, Toine!!! (crowd cheers *******) 

[HOOOOOO TRAIN! The Godfathers music plays as he walks out with the hos ]

Howard Finkle - and his opponent, weighing in at 212 pounds, Im That One!!! (crowd boos *******) 

[MAKE SOME NOISE! Im That One's music plays as he walks down the isle and steps in the ring Toine places Im That One on the turnbuckle and executes a front-layout suplerplex. ::Im That One grabs the mic:: You're. You're small. You're NOT Alpha. (ding, ding, ding) Im That One gets picked up and dropped with the fireman's carry by Toine. Im That One climbs to his feet. Toine catches Im That One's leg, but Im That One reverses it with an enzuigiri to Toine's head. Toine moves back to his feet. Im That One hits a flying karate chop right to Toine's neck. Toine gets caught with an elbowsmash to the face. Toine hits Im That One with a single arm DDT. Toine gets back to his feet. Toine stomps Im That One. Im That One is back on his feet. Flying somersault drop kick by Im That One puts him back in the match. Im That One gets up. Im That One hits Toine with an elbowdrop from the second turnbuckle. Im That One gets up. Toine gets up. Toine hits Im That One with the crotch slam. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - Im That One really felt that crotch slam! 

Jim Ross - Im That One could use some help about now. 

[Toine executes a corkscrew legdrop on Im That One. Im That One stands up. Flying somersault drop kick by Im That One puts him back in the match. Im That One stands up. Toine is up again. Toine comes from behind and bulldogs Im That One. Toine is back on his feet. Im That One goes off the top turnbuckle and double foot stomps Toine. Im That One is up again. Toine gets up. Mexican hiptoss executed by Toine. Toine and Im That One go to the floor ]

Jim Ross - Toine can get a weapn at ringside. 

[Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) ]

Howard Finkle - Im That One could use some help about now. 

[Crotch chop from Toine. Toine chants start. Toine executes a flying headbutt on Im That One. Im That One and Toine move back into the ring. Im That One clotheslines Toine. Im That One sucks chants start in the crowd. Im That One leaps up, swings around Toine and DDT's him onto the mat. ITO just dropped the Alpha Bomb on Toine Im That One "pins" Toine with his foot. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - We've got ourselves a winner! 

Howard Finkle - The winner of this match, Im That One!!!

NTKOTR OPENING ROUND:  JeNeSaisQuoi vs. JRA
JNSQ vs. JRA (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

Howard Finkle - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 328 pounds,, JRA!!! (crowd boos ****) 

[The Bells ring as JRA appears from backstage and makes his way down to the ring ]

Howard Finkle - and his opponent, weighing in at 227 pounds,, JNSQ!!! (crowd cheers **********) 

[Cod Piece Rock plays all over the arena as JNSQ walks down to the ring JRA drops JNSQ with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat. JNSQ drops JRA with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat. (the bell rings) JRA hits JNSQ with a rolling elbow smash to the face. ]

Jim Ross - JNSQ takes a rolling elbow smash. 

[JNSQ stands up. JRA kicks JNSQ in the head. JNSQ moves back to his feet. JRA gives JNSQ a reverse neckbreaker. JRA stomps JNSQ. ]

Howard Finkle - JRA with a stomp. 

[JRA measures JNSQ up and drops a closed fist. ]

Jim Ross - JNSQ takes a fist drop. 

[Now JRA standing. JNSQ is up again. JNSQ climbs to the top and hits JRA with a flying clothesline. JNSQ chants start. JNSQ and JRA go to the floor ]

Michael Cole - If JRA or JNSQ could get a weapon it would change the course of this match. 

[Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) JNSQ climbs to the top turnbuckle and jumps off with an Air Sabu on JRA. JNSQ climbs to his feet. (..2) JNSQ cuts JRA with a blade. JRA is bleeding as a result. ]

Howard Finkle - This is how wrestling should be! 

[JRA climbs to his feet. (...3) A flying shoulder block send JNSQ to the floor. (....4) JNSQ pins JRA against the ropes and chokes him with his forearm. (.....5) They fight into the aisle. JNSQ and JRA move back to ringside. They head back into the ring. JNSQ punches JRA in the head. JNSQ applies the clawhold on JRA. JNSQ grabs JRA by the arm and breaks it over his shoulder. JNSQ gets hit with a running powerslam by JRA JRA sucks chants start in the crowd. JRA moves back to his feet. ]

Michael Cole - Is it just me, or are there a ton of cats around? 

[JRA dives head first into JNSQ. JRA is up again. Indian deathlock applied by JRA. Referee Earl Hebner is checking for a tap out. ... JRA tightens the hold. ... (AHHHH!) ... ... JNSQ is fighting the hold. JRA breaks the hold. ]

Jim Ross - Is it just me, or are there a ton of cats around? 

[JNSQ is up again. JRA gets picked up and dropped with the fireman's carry by JNSQ. ]

Michael Cole - JNSQ executes a fireman's carry. 

[JRA is back on his feet. JNSQ delivers a low blow to JRA. JRA climbs to his feet. JRA hits JNSQ with the back of his elbow. JRA legsweeps JNSQ. JNSQ clotheslines JRA. JNSQ executes a neck scissors on JRA. JNSQ chants start. Now JNSQ standing. JRA is up again. JNSQ with the Flying Elbowdrop on JRA! JNSQ catches JRA in a backslide and goes for the pin. Earl Hebner counts the pin. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Howard Finkle - JNSQ has won the match! 

Howard Finkle - The winner of this match, JNSQ!!!

EDIT: BARE WITH ME GUYS THE SPOILERS ARENT WORKING

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Raw may have dragged, and dragged, and dragged, but I don't know about you guys, but I LOVED that closing segment.

I may be the only one that didn't.
Go watch 16 and pregnant, guy.
indifferent.gif

That was great by Brock. Sure he isn't great on the mic but his presence and the aura that surrounds him, he's dangerous. Everything he said, didn't seem fake, he really sounds like he wants total control and that he hates Cena. I love it...Cena came out with the stupid chain...oh please...

I hope this match delivers but I think Brock will legit hurt Cena.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

indifferent.gif

Oh well, I'm still your NTCorrrrrrrrrrree Championnnnnnn!  

how the blue hell thi happened is beyond me. might as well hand hymen the world title

ElCubanoDel510 hits up the open bar backstage, and proceeds to hammer down Jameson and Cokes in quick succession. While also crying over his Diva/ Hardcore title.
pimp.gif

It's refreshing to see a contract signing without a brawl, and I also really enjoyed the closing segment.
I was against Brock talking too much when he first came back, but from hearing him infront of a live crowd I think he did really good.
I'm gonna
laugh.gif
if next week it really is "Monday night RAW: Starring Brock Lesnar" even though Johnny never signed any paperwork.

Yeah, even though it shows how much Brock Lesnar isn't as great on the mic as you'd want him to be.. he still has this presence about him in these segments that make me excited to see them clash.

NTKOTR OPENING ROUND: BrasilianMami vs. Hymen Man

Spoiler [+]
BrasilianMami vs. HymenMan (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

Howard Finkle - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 275 pounds,, BrasilianMami!!! (crowd cheers *******) 

[B-B-B Braaaaaaaasilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... Brasilian's music plays as he walks down the isle and into the ring ]

Howard Finkle - and his opponent, weighing in at 240 pounds, from Las Vegas, Nevada, HymenMan!!! (crowd cheers *************) 

[HAHAHA! "Hymen Breaking" plays as he walks down the isle and steps into the ring BrasilianMami places HymenMan on the turnbuckle and executes a front-layout suplerplex. HymenMan checks out the ring. (ring, ring, ring) BrasilianMami executes a jawbreakeron HymenMan. BrasilianMami is back on his feet. BrasilianMami puts HymenMan in an arm grapevine submission. ]

Michael Cole - arm grapevine! 

[HymenMan moves back to his feet. HymenMan nails BrasilianMami with a double underhook suplex. BrasilianMami stands up. HymenMan sends BrasilianMami to ringside. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - HymenMan can't get a pin at ringside. 

[Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) HymenMan throws a chair at BrasilianMami. ]

Howard Finkle - The World Wrestling Federation is the number on wrestling program on television. 

[HymenMan executes the brain buster on BrasilianMami. HymenMan is back on his feet. HymenMan takes BrasilianMami into the ring. ]

Jim Ross - HymenMan is doing quite well at this point in the match. Are you enjoying this match? Is it sweet or weak? 

Jerry "The King" Lawler - Yes sir! 

[HymenMan unleashes the Canadian backbreaker on BrasilianMami. HymenMan is back on his feet. HymenMan sends BrasilianMami to ringside. ]

Michael Cole - HymenMan can't get a pin at ringside. 

[Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) Now BrasilianMami standing. (..2) BrasilianMami takes HymenMan down with a knee. HymenMan is up again. (...3) BrasilianMami hits HymenMan with the back of his elbow. HymenMan with a Russian legsweep on BrasilianMami. HymenMan chants start. HymenMan climbs to his feet. HymenMan hits BrasilianMami with an atomic drop. BrasilianMami and HymenMan move back into the ring. BrasilianMami suplexes HymenMan. BrasilianMami grabs HymenMan and applies an arm wrench. BrasilianMami chants start. Brasilian just laid the smackdown on HymenMan after the MamaKnock HymenMan gets hit with the shooting star press from BrasilianMami. Referee Earl Hebner makes the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Jim Ross - We've got ourselves a winner! 

Howard Finkle - The winner of this match, BrasilianMami!!!

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

NTKOTR OPENING ROUND: Toine vs. Im That One

Im That One "pins" Toine with his foot. The ref starts the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] #AlphaSwag. all praise be to #HulkSmashAlphaGod.[/color]

NTKOTR OPENING ROUND: Peep Game vs. "Mr. CK" Casekicks
Peep_Game vs. Mr. CK Casekicks (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)

Howard Finkle - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 268 pounds, he holds the United States Championship title belt, Peep_Game!!! (crowd cheers **********) 

[BALLLLLLIN'! +Beat Hits on PA+ "Holla to the world" plays through out the arena as he walks down the isle ]

Howard Finkle - and his opponent, weighing in at 215 lbs, "Mr. CK" Casekicks!!! (crowd boos *****) 

[CK walks to the ring. Earl Hebner is the referee for this contest. Peep_Game executes a pumphandle suplex on CK. Peep_Game gets nailed with a charging axhandle bodyblock from CK. (ring, ring, ring) Peep_Game executes the jumping sidekick on CK. Peep_Game executes a flying knee drop right to the gut of CK. Peep_Game gets back to his feet. CK gets hit with a diving elbow smash from Peep_Game. Peep_Game gets back to his feet. GHIMS is up again. Peep_Game executes a headlock takedown. Peep_Game rolls onto GHIMS connecting with a knee. GHIMS is back on his feet. GHIMS hits a power slam on Peep_Game. GHIMS and Peep_Game go to the floor Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) ]

Michael Cole - Do you know where I can get leather socks? 

[Peep_Game stands up. (..2) Peep_Game bounces CK off the ropes and clotheslines him. CK gets back to his feet. (...3) CK with a headbutt on Peep_Game. (....4) Peep_Game gets hit with a dragon scerw from CK. (.....5) CK takes Peep_Game into the ring. CK puts Peep_Game in an arm grapevine submission. ]

Jim Ross - CK with a arm grapevine. 

[GHIMS knees Peep_Game and rolls back to his feet. Now Peep_Game standing. Peep_Game kicks CKin the gut, takes a few steps back, and scissor kicks him to the mat. Kneelock submission applied by Peep_Game. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... (AHHHH!) ... GHIMS escapes. Peep_Game drags GHIMS to the floor. Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) ]

Howard Finkle - Peep_Game is doing quite well at this point in the match. 

[Peep_Game trys for a choke but GHIMS avoids it. CK stands up. Peep_Game and CK move back into the ring. Peep_Game grabs CK's leg and takes him down. CK climbs to his feet. GHIMS bites Peep_Game's arm out of desparation. Peep_Game hits GHIMS with the back of his elbow. GHIMS with an Aztecan suplex on Peep_Game sends him to the mat. GHIMS moves back to his feet. Now Peep_Game standing. GHIMS uses a snap mare takeover on Peep_Game. ]

Jim Ross - snap mare! 

[Peep_Game gets hit with a diving elbow smash from GHIMS. Peep_Game gets back to his feet. Spinning neck-breaker from GHIMS takes Peep_Game down. Peep_Game is back on his feet. CK hits Peep_Game with the back of his elbow. GHIMS tackles Peep_Game. GHIMS climbs to his feet. Peep_Game climbs to his feet. Peep_Game connects with a flying knee. GHIMS goes down. GHIMS gets knocked on the ground and Peep_Game flips onto him. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - flip! 

[Peep_Game is back on his feet. Peep_Game puts GHIMS in an arm grapevine submission. ]

Michael Cole - arm grapevine! 

[CK gets up. CK executes an over the shoulder stomachbreaker on Peep_Game. CK puts Peep_Game in the double armbar submission. The referee is checking the situation. ... ... Peep_Game is fighting the hold. ... ... Peep_Game is fighting the hold. Peep Game reaches the ropes! CK breaks the hold. ]

Jerry "The King" Lawler - Damn! 

[CK fist drops Peep_Game on the mat. CK gets up. Peep_Game hits CK with a Baba chop. CK bounces Peep_Game off the ropes and faceslams him onto the mat. CK is up again. CK hits Peep_Game with an elbowdrop. Now CK standing. Now Peep_Game standing. Peep_Game hits CK with a heart punch. CK is back on his feet. Peep_Game grabs CK's head and hites him in the face. Peep_Game jabs CK. CK places Peep_Game on the turnbuckle and executes the belly-to-back superplex. CK sucks chants start in the crowd. GHIMS is up again. Peep_Game stands up. GHIMS locks Peep_Game in the odd octopus hold. Earl Hebner is checking for a tap out. ... ... CK tightens the hold. ... CK tightens the hold. ... (AHHHH!) CK breaks the hold. GHIMS sends Peep_Game to ringside. Earl Hebner starts the count (.1) CK throws a chair at Peep_Game. CK executes a spinning back suplex on Peep_Game. CK stands up. CK dives head first into Peep_Game. CK sucks chants start in the crowd. CK moves back to his feet. They head back into the ring. CK with a falling splash on Peep_Game. CK gets up. 

GHIMS is running down the aisle! GHIMS hits Peep Game with a foreign object! The referee wasnt looking! CK goes for the cover. Referee Earl Hebner makes the count. ...1 ...2 ...3 ]

Michael Cole - We've got ourselves a winner! 

Howard Finkle - The winner of this match, "Mr. CK" Casekicks!!!

Back
Top Bottom