Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

The Brock guy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Anyone notice how they've shown Lesnar taking out 3 of TNA's biggest stars tonight? (Hogan, Hardy, Angle)
I caught on to what they were doing once it got to Hogan.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Vince, you sly *#! fox.

Johnny Ace: "JOHN...CH-..CENA!" The stutter.
laugh.gif

via Peep_Game PM

: Yo, i'm telling you this out of confidence but i own a copy of Cenals album. I have to say it's pretty dope.

laugh.gif
not sure if srs

Brock is so freaking awesome.

I take back what I said about limiting him talking. Let him talk the whole damn show.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by casekicks

You're damn right you're sorry..Now opologize!..While I'm in the kitchen gettin' a Pepsi should I go ahead and put some juice in your sippy cup?..Or do you just want mommy to get you a passy and tuck you in?..

opologize?
I'll be expecting you're poorly punctuated response in thirty minutes.

Club bragging about his Russo-esque creative abilities when I just instigated NTWEF's newest, most intriguing and exciting feud.
CaseKicks (the old school vet) vs. Smalls Shackleford (the up and coming rookie).
While Smalls is fighting to make a name for himself and prove he can hang with the big dogs in the company Case is looking for redemption and demanding respect after returning from his life threatening injury.
I am entertainment.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I draw ratings and  freehand while your fraudulent +!% is still using tracing paper.

Now sing my anthem.

JQrPT.gif

tumblr_m1tq3gjuWz1r2ahfqo3_400.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Brock is so freaking awesome.

I take back what I said about limiting him talking. Let him talk the whole damn show.

Eh, as the kids say these days, "He is doing too much."
I am zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz'ing right now 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom