Wrestling Thread 4/30-5/6 | 5/3 Extreme Rules PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted! p84

Happy Birthday FiveHouse, You seem like a cool cat
smile.gif

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

Spoiler [+]
The show opens with a Sheamus promo.  Sheamus accepted Daniel Bryan's request for a rematch tonight.  Sheamus started doing the "yes, yes, yes," I guess attempting to make people think when they are chanting it, it's now for him.  Bryan came out.

In other words, the main event advertised for tonight on Raw last night was changed.  You'd think there was no long term planning or something.

Sheamus NC Daniel Bryan.  Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez came in and laid out Sheamus.  Bryan put Sheamus in the Yes lock but the refs pulled im off.  Bryan then started yelling at Del Rio and Rodriguez for interfering and costing him.

Sheamus was getting medical attention backstage.

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth b Hunico & Camacho.  Primo, Epico, Rosa Mendes and AW all watched the match together.

Brodus Clay b Jack Swagger via DQ when Dolph Ziggler interfered.  Clay cleaned house after the match.

Damien Sandow is supposed to wrestle next.  Derrick Bateman is his opponent.  Sandow came out and refused to wrestle a miscreant like Bateman and left.  Bateman then got on the mic and demanded a fight.

Ryback b Bateman.  You know the score here.

Randy Orton & Big Show b Kane & Cody Rhodes when Show knocked out Rhodes with a punch.

Matt Striker interviewed Sheamus, whose shoulder was all taped up but Sheamus said that he watned to fight.

Vickie Guerrero came out and demanded Clay to come out for a rematch with Swagger, saying nobody can beat Swagger twice in one night.  Apparently they didn't like the finish of the previous match and sent them out to do it again.

Clay b Swagger via count out.  Shorter match.  Same match story so they must have thought it went too long and hurt Clay.  Crowd was dead for this.

Layla b Natalya

There was a Antonio Cesaro photo shoot going on.  Aksana said something was missing and that Cesaro's body looked too dry.  She said he needed to be oiled up.  Aksana told Teddy Long to do it. Teddy refused until Eve ordered Long to do it.

Kaitlyn and A.J. were talking.  Kaitlyn told A.J. to snap out of her funk and that she's got to get her life back on track.  A.J. slapped her in the face again.

Sheamus b Daniel Bryan.  Del Rio and Rodriguez came out for commentary.  Del Rio and Rodriguez distracted Sheamus and Bryan climbed to the top, but he came off the top into a Brogue kick for the pin.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

happy birthday to TennHouse, who has most likely been drunk during his entire upper midcard run thus far.

Imagine a NEW AGE NTWT Nation of Domination: Tennhouse, Toine, and i dunno...BrasilianMami I guess? kind of?

Featuring 4W as the Nugget himself!

Spoiler [+]
I smell $$$
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

I'm in on this. I'm 24 and black. I demand it.
Matter of fact, a while back, me, teen and peep were in negotiations for an all black stable anyways 
laugh.gif

Happy bday TennHouse!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had forgot about that. I don't even know how that got put on hold or anything.
Spoiler [+]
da_nation.jpg
Soon?

Lol peep litterally the day after we secretly agreed to make that stable ghims made the faces and heels list which messed everything up
laugh.gif

guesswhoseback.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg

Return promo + my time-away news & notes coming soon.

Honestly, they need to scrap Smackdown all together. The show is sooooooooooooooooooooo bad and boring every single week for the last how many years.

Why do they still do this?

Why do people pay $ to go?

Such terrible product

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Honestly, they need to scrap Smackdown all together. The show is sooooooooooooooooooooo bad and boring every single week for the last how many years.

Why do they still do this?

Why do people pay $ to go?

Such terrible product
While I agree it hasn't been too great lately, it hasn't been bad for THAT long man. 
laugh.gif

Smackdown used to be the best wrestling show on TV a couple years ago.

It's like the minor leagues...like the writers dont give 2 you know whats about that show. There is no desire to watch that show.

John Cena/Brock Lesnar Update - Rumored Match For Lesnar?

Posted by: Kenny Williams of WrestlingNewsSource.com on May 02 2012
Source: The Wrestling Observer

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Brock Lesnar was informed by WWE officials several weeks ago that John Cena would go over him in their Extreme Rules Match at the recent WWE Extreme Rules pay-per-view event. Lesnar had made it known that he was only about the money and also stated that he was fine with losing to Cena as long as WWE "played fair" with him.

Officials in the company, according to sources, also made it "very clear" to both Cena and Lesnar that their feud would only be a "one-match program," feeling that Lesnar could leave any time he wanted to and in order to make sure that happened, WWE would need their top Superstar (Cena) to pick up the win.

It's highly expected that WWE will use Lesnar sparingly, if even at all, over the next few months because they have already used five of Lesnar's limited dates in the first month of his contract.
Furthermore, WWE officials are rumored to be planning a Lesnar vs. Triple H match for the August SummerSlam pay-per-view event.

I just read that grantland.com article, great read. I really enjoy that guy's writing.  

WWE officials are rumored to be planning a Lesnar vs. Triple H match for the
August SummerSlam pay-per-view
event.       

Sweet....
pimp.gif

Where does SummerSlam take place this year?

Back
Top Bottom