Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

I missed the prediction contest and Payback live because today was my bday. I'm going on vacation so I'll have to check it out when I get back. I hope its a decent one.

I missed the prediction contest and Payback live because today was my bday. I'm going on vacation so I'll have to check it out when I get back. I hope its a decent one.

Happy Birthday! Don't worry about Payback, nothing "must-see" happened. It was a decent PPV though.

uTomiaE.jpg

V3pHnrF.jpg

TeemingInsignificantElephantbeetle.gif

sxJ9d4L.png

pctL8BA.gif

Wrestled Michael Tarver for a tv taping for Enigma Pro Wrestling last night.

Dude is HUUUGE in person

Im 6'0" in boots, a legit 215 lbs and he made me look like a smurf :lol:

View media item 1004024
Hell of a learning experience and Tarv is a really great guy too. I sincerely hope he gets another run in the E

Dude is HUUUGE in person

Im 6'0" in boots, a legit 215 lbs and he made me look like a smurf
laugh.gif

Hell of a learning experience and Tarv is a really great guy too. I sincerely hope he gets another run in the E
Videos of the match man?

Dude is HUUUGE in person

Im 6'0" in boots, a legit 215 lbs and he made me look like a smurf
laugh.gif

you wrestle? thats dope man,would love to see some vides of some of your matches.real cool **** man,keep working hard and climb that ladder.how old are you btw?

you wrestle? thats dope man,would love to see some vides of some of your matches.real cool **** man,keep working hard and climb that ladder.how old are you btw?
hey thanks man

im 26, started training in january '13, and had my first match two months later.

i actually used to post here all the time under various names.

all the goonie regulars in this thread have dealt with my shtick for years 
laugh.gif
but almost everyone is really supportive which i appreciate a lot

fun fact: i invented NTMania

EDIT: oh and the video to this match wont air until october apparently. but if you get Fox MUNDO, check your local listings!

Last edited:
I still want to know where they were gonna go with Tarver lurking in the back staring at butts. I was seriously intrigued :lol:

We really need a list of all the names Club has used in the past
laugh.gif
and the respective reasons for getting banned

I still want to know where they were gonna go with Tarver lurking in the back staring at butts. I was seriously intrigued
laugh.gif
i asked him about that.

he was supposed to become this "talent scout" gimmick, similar to what AW was doing and be a mouthpiece for someone

its funny because he told me this and then said that management didnt know that he could talk, and then under his breath said "didnt know that i could work either.."

which gave me chuckle

Lmaoooo, that would've been awesome. I don't see how they didn't know he could talk, cause besides Barrett, Tarver was the next best speaker, and was legit convincing unlike the rest of Nexus. Him, Barrett, and Ryback were the only ones with the ring presence for that gimmick while Slater and everybody else looked like create-a-goofs.

Yall really like payback? I guess the E lowered all of your expectations over the year's now this trash is considered good.

What ever happen to swerves? I loved when wrestling throws curve balls. Btw what happened to LaParka he still wrestling.

Renee Young>>

When we talking cute.

Someone post that gif of her wetting her points when she was talking to evolution

yeah Renee is pretty damn cute.

bet she was funny looking in high school and blossomed into what she is today

i dont know why i think that, thats just the vibe i get.

Hell yeah just got 2 free company loge tickets to raw in Cleveland on June 16th. Free food, free liquor, i'm raising hell!

There was a plan in place for Lesnar to face D Bry at summer slam, beat D Bry and have Cesaro cash in right after and beat Brock. That is now off the table.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom