Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

Sister Abigail'd Cena outta his shoes and the Luke threw Cenas Starbury's into the crowd [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Dolph not beating the clock was no surprise. Should have had #BNB do more than wash Arby-D. And it was funny that Sister Abigail on the ramp knocked one of Cena's shoes off. :smile:

soooo,who u guys feel should be in the mitb match this year? 

hopefully by summerslam we will have some new feuds and some bug pushes for some of the talent

I'm the only one who thought Raw was better this week? ... Even if I did miss the first 30 minutes.

soooo,who u guys feel should be in the mitb match this year? 

hopefully by summerslam we will have some new feuds and some bug pushes for some of the talent

I have zero clue who all will be involved, but any winner other than CM Punk or ShameUs is 100% unacceptable..

tumblr_n5t9imzuLz1rquw9uo1_250.gif
tumblr_n5t9imzuLz1rquw9uo4_250.gif

tumblr_n5t9imzuLz1rquw9uo3_250.gif
tumblr_n5t9imzuLz1rquw9uo2_250.gif

Just gonna bring Peep Game Peep Game 's post in here, so I don't have to use the other thread.

I can see D-Bry winning it. If Orton got the title back for some reason and he cashed in on him 
pimp.gif

Other than that, Cesaro or Reigns going to win it. Most likely Cesaro

yea i guess cesaro SHOULD win.i wonder who the 6 guys would be tho.anyway wwe is in desperate need of a true heel,all their heels are over with the fans.besides triple h and evolution.

Finally, after months, someone calls the move a Michinoku Driver

They don't have to call every move.. But it'd nice, just if every once in a while, call something besides a sig move... Like, all they gotta say is.. Alicia with a beautiful northern lights suplex... Not hard...

And I didn't even care enough to read spoilers... So all I know about Raw is you guys... And literally the only things that have my attention is Bronson and apparently Brodie doing a hurricanrana... I've been bugging my club to get Bronson to perform there.. I need to make the dude a steak and smoke grams, plural, of budda...

Yeah, those are my thoughts on Raw...

Ya'll peep when the Ryback was beating his chest for like 30 seconds during the beat the clock challenge 
roll.gif

They don't have to call every move.. But it'd nice, just if every once in a while, call something besides a sig move... Like, all they gotta say is.. Alicia with a beautiful northern lights suplex... Not hard...

Maybe not every move, but at least 75% of them..Don't you guys feel like if they put more effort into giving the names of moves that it'd make the product a little more compelling to watch?..That's why I miss JR..Not only did he make you feel the excitement and energy during a match, but you felt like he was giving you knowledge too..

Maybe not every move, but at least 75% of them..Don't you guys feel like if they put more effort into giving the names of moves that it'd make the product a little more compelling to watch?..That's why I miss JR..Not only did he make you feel the excitement and energy during a match, but you felt like he was giving you knowledge too..

Nah man...we need those pop culture references. That's what everyone wants to hear from the commentary team.

Nah man...we need those pop culture references. That's what everyone wants to hear from the commentary team.

Oh man, don't get me wrong, I still need references to the WWE App at least 68 times a night, but a little more move calling would be nice..

All depends how they do it.. Matt striker sounded like a damn Mark... So did Joey styles honestly, but it fit him and ecw... Ecw catered to the smart fans, so it made sense for them...

Back
Top Bottom