Wrestling Thread 5/19-6/1 | WWE Payback PPV - Shield v Evolution | Will Daniel Bryan Forfeit His Tit

All depends how they do it.. Matt striker sounded like a damn Mark... So did Joey styles honestly, but it fit him and ecw... Ecw catered to the smart fans, so it made sense for them...

Joey didn't sound like a mark..He just sounded like a guy that loved his job, loved the sport, and loved the promotion he worked for..That's not being a mark IMO..

All depends how they do it.. Matt striker sounded like a damn Mark... So did Joey styles honestly, but it fit him and ecw... Ecw catered to the smart fans, so it made sense for them...

Joey didn't sound like a mark..He just sounded like a guy that loved his job, loved the sport, and loved the promotion he worked for..That's not being a mark IMO..

I don't mean mark as a bad thing.. Every single one of us, besides 4W,is a mark.. And he used to be one lol...

I just mean, he sounded "smart" to the casual viewer...

Why doesn't ROH try to get on cable TV?

I know they got a syndicated show or whatever, but why not a real TV show? I wanna get into em but I hate watching long videos on my laptop.

soooooo lesnar ends the streak and don't appear anymore after that

bryan gets the belt and WWE books him dumb and then he gets hurts

Alicia fox need the diva belt and her and paige need to fued

effffff all that total divas nonsense

WTH CENA BE DOING IN THE RING MAN swear his wrestling move list is the created player that you forgot to save the changes to straight chops and 400 varitions of a front kick ......

raw sucked btw

WTH CENA BE DOING IN THE RING MAN swear his wrestling move list is the created player that you forgot to save the changes to straight chops and 400 varitions of a front kick ......
I'd stop playing for weeks when that happened
mean.gif
.  Very true though
laugh.gif

So this week's episode of Total Divas is gonna include Brie's wedding, huh...  This one is gonna be hard to watch
frown.gif

Last edited:
London crowd was great for the Wyatt Family and Adam Rose

Made the ending of raw much better

Other than that Raw was meh. Same old crap we have been getting for weeks now .

We had a tournament for the IC belt last month and now we need a beat the clock challenge to determine a number one contender because WWE is too lazy to come up with storylines and feuds for the IC belt.

Teddy Hart is a wild dude man. This seriously might be one of the most random podcasts ever. This dude has some STORIES. Must listen. Seriously. -

On this episode, Ted and MSL chat:

-Yoga

-The time Ted used a gun and killed something

-What's Ted up to now?

-Thoughts on Ricochet, Johnny Gargano, Chris Hero and Low Ki

-Ted’s love life as a swinger

-Ted and Batista’s static - CLASSIC STORY

-Triple H

-Total Divas

-Tyson Kidd

-The time Ted risked MSL's life?

--Mr. Money and unprotected sex

-Jeff Jarrett's new promotion

-Ted’s upcoming move to the U.S.

-Thoughts on a future in WWE

-Animal Fights: Black Panther vs. Anaconda!

-Ted struggling with his reputation

-TNA’s future and their creative

-Ted’s work training soldiers for the government

-Sneakers

-Plus a TON more!

Follow Teddy on Twitter: @TedHartTV

Got a question? Email us and the guys just might answer it! [email protected]

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaha

They need to retire that whole announce team. Its enough that you have directionless guys in directionless matches, but the commentary usual makes it even worse than that. I'd rather hear Byron Saxton, Tensai and Alex Riley over Cole, JBL and Lawler at this point.

Back
Top Bottom