Wrestling Thread 6/15-7/12: 7/7 Tough Enough: Seth Rollins Guest Stars

i could tell by your spelling. :lol:
Just chillin man. The usual :smokin. I wish you a speedy recovery man. I miss your grouchy rants. :nthat:

Me too man..Being grouchy really is the highlight of my day..

Watching this NJPW Dominion show..DeepSea's favorite tag team in the whole wide world is on right now..

Just noticed the Young Bucks' tights have a money print all over them..Jamelle must love that..

Speaking of the DOMINATION show...

EmbarrassedCarefulBushbaby.gif

Lesnar is expected to destroy the car Seth got for J&J tonight.

Ric Flair will also be on backstage. No word if he will appear on Raw or for the Dusty Rhodes special after Raw.

Expect VKM to start "shaking things up" due to the lowest ratings in 18 years last week.

Only way i see anything working is to go back to a 2 hour show.

Last edited:
Expect VKM to start "shaking things up" due to the lowest ratings in 18 years last week.

not even going back to 2 hrs is going to save raw and the ratings. No one outside the Internet marks care about wrestling right now. it's just a terrible product

I thought USA wanted the 3 hours?

Yeah, I remember reading that it was USA that wanted the 3 hours along with more Steph/HHH :smh:

With the way they try so hard to milk that first hour, they should just do like MNF and have the announcers do interviews backstage while wrestlers "enter the building".

"shaking things up" means Sheamus cashing in his MITB and beating Rollins, followed by Cena taking the title from Sheamus the week after

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom