Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Obviously she has one of those iron-clad contract deals like Show. Simple misunderstanding.

In all SRSness..

I think this is one of many battles to come in the power struggle in WWE. Vince is still in charge, but Haitch is trying to assert himself and his people. Dunn and some others in the old guard are fighting to keep him down and for their jobs.

Vince, an increasingly-senile old man, is in between two sides. It's going to get messy.... soon.

Obviously she has one of those iron-clad contract deals like Show. Simple misunderstanding.

In all SRSness..

I think this is one of many battles to come in the power struggle in WWE. Vince is still in charge, but Haitch is trying to assert himself and his people. Dunn and some others in the old guard are fighting to keep him down and for their jobs.

Vince, an increasingly-senile old man, is in between two sides. It's going to get messy.... soon.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think WWE fired her because they are bleeding money this year and next, and she is a worthless performer (feel free to argue with me about how great she was on NXT).  So they canned her.  But the public outcry was so loud that to save face, they brought her back.

- Police were called to WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut today after a suspicious package arrived with traces of an unknown white powder and a note reading "Push HHH", according to the Stamford Advocate newspaper.

I really hate this sum***** Cody.
mean.gif

On the real though, Cody is taking this Stardust gimmick and running with it.  I ain't eem mad.

He seems to be having the time of his life.

Only a matter of time before Dusty joins them and becomes Dreamdust.

- Police were called to WWE headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut today after a suspicious package arrived with traces of an unknown white powder and a note reading "Push HHH", according to the Stamford Advocate newspaper.
Shovel has no shame.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom