Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Orton could rob a bank and kill 2 hostages and all they would do is take him off of Smackdown.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Oh man Ty for those Review a wai things. Heard Bash at Beach 96, Starcade 97, Goldberg winning vs Hogan Nitro, WM 15/17, The last Nitro and Survivor Series 2001 and time FLEW! Tommorow gonna listen to more. Damn!!

Last edited:
Oh man Ty for those Review a wai things. Heard Bash at Beach 96, Starcade 97, Goldberg winning vs Hogan Nitro, WM 15/17, The last Nitro and Survivor Series 2001 and time FLEW! Tommorow gonna listen to more. Damn!!
Man I listened to

Super J-Cup 94
Super J-Cup 95
When World's COllide
Bash at Beach 96
Starrcade 90

All in last 3 days. Haven't been listening to anything new really.

I need to listen to my girl Rhonda Tousey on JR's Podcast though

- There has already been talk of reuniting Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose as The Shield in late 2015 or 2016. The idea is that they could bring them back together every few years like DX.

- At last word, filming for the next season of WWE Tough Enough was scheduled to begin this week but it’s reportedly up in the air due to the budget cuts and filming could be delayed. People involved with the show were told to reduce production costs.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-consider...s-with-wwe-tough-enough-filming#ixzz36MZ6wVeD

- There continues to be talk that Brock Lesnar will take the WWE World Heavyweight Title from John Cena this summer and build to a Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns for WrestleMania 31. This would be Reigns' big WrestleMania moment and coronation as the new top babyface.

There is no confirmation that Lesnar is booked to defeat Cena at SummerSlam but word is that the pay-per-view is going to be big and September's Night of Champions pay-per-view will be just as big to help with WWE Network renewals. As noted before, Lesnar will be working Night of Champions.

Damnit..I'd rather they do Cena vs. Reigns and book Bryan vs. Lesnar, especially if Bryan has to get that second surgery and sit out till next year (Rumble return?).

Back
Top Bottom