Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Lol Ive wanted a little dog like that for a while now.

If I ever get one, Killa or Doggie are teh only names id consider lol

Yep..It's called a lion cut..His head and tail are fluffy, but the wrest of him is shaved..

If it were my dog, I would get it cut like that. That's awesome. He's got a TON of fur. I'm probably gonna get some hair gel for dogs or something to spike his hair up to get that crazy look when we go to the dog park

Lol Ive wanted a little dog like that for a while now.

If I ever get one, Killa or Doggie are teh only names id consider lol

Well we got him for my son when he was 2, and Barky Bob was the easiest name he could say so that's what we went with..He's pretty much just Barky now..

If it were my dog, I would get it cut like that. That's awesome. He's got a TON of fur. I'm probably gonna get some hair gel for dogs or something to spike his hair up to get that crazy look when we go to the dog park

Yeah they have an insane amount of hair..My dog get's over heated really easy so keeping him shaved helps keep him cool and he pants less..I keep him that way in winter time too..

Damnit..I'd rather they do Cena vs. Reigns and book Bryan vs. Lesnar, especially if Bryan has to get that second surgery and sit out till next year (Rumble return?).

So fresh off of not one BUT two neck surgeries, you'd want Daniel Bryan's first feud back to be against Brock Lesnar? The same Brock Lesnar that concussed Taker and still has him feeling aches and pain from 3 months ago?? I'll pass. :lol:

Dogs. :nthat:

SewBOHw.gif

So fresh off of not one BUT two neck surgeries, you'd want Daniel Bryan's first feud back to be against Brock Lesnar? The same Brock Lesnar that concussed Taker and still has him feeling aches and pain from 3 months ago?? I'll pass. :lol:

Taker hurts himself getting out of bed

HAHAHA..That's funny..Ain't no cat cooler than Barky Bob..Plus if your cat even twitched a muscle towards my son, Sir Barky would destroy that cat with extreme prejudice..:tongue:

lmao naw them poms are cute but forreal my cat a beast I beat my neighbors 3 pits so bad they dont even come around my house no more

Anyone else listen to the JR podcast with Ronda? He doesn't sound good at all during the beginnig. He's either drunk, just rolled out of bed, or possibly both.

Dogs>>>>>>>>>>>>>cats

I went to a friends house when I was younger and his ***** *** cat tried scratch that, he did bite and scratched me cause I was beating my boy in nba street vol 2. Kicked that little turd so hard and ran to a closet. /end rant

Back
Top Bottom