Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

BrxafqPCcAAApGb.jpg
S.A

Kenny King's gimmick of basically being one of those **** talking guys at a club who gets his *** whooped is :rofl:

Two random house show reports. One in Canada and one in Colorado

Goldust and Stardust beat Rybaxel.

Natalya beat Paige with the Sharpshooter. I hope it was because they were in Canada and not the beginning of the end for Paige.

Dolph Ziggler beat The Miz.

Rusev destroyed R-Truth.

The Usos beat Luke Harper and Erick Rowan to retain the Tag Team Titles.

The Great Khali beat Fandango.

Cesaro beat Kofi Kingston in a more competitive than expected match.

In the main event, Roman Reigns beat Bray Wyatt in a street fight.

Byron Saxton was our ring announcer for the evening

1. Sin Cara, Diego, and El Torito beat Heath Slater, Titus O'Neil, and Hornswoggle) in a six-man tag team match. El Torito pinned Hornswoggle. A lot of comedy at the beginning of the match leading to a few "this is boring" chants but it picked up once they got going.

2. Bo Dallas beat Xavier Woods with the Bo-dog. Bo came out before the match telling us all to Bolieve and then gave Woods some inspirational words after the match.

3. Adam Rose beat Tyson Kidd via pinfall. Rose had a lot of people into his entrance before and after the match but kinda the audience was kind of flat during the match except when Kidd was offense.

4. Dean Ambrose beat Seth Rollins via DQ when Rollins hit Ambrose with his MITB briefcase. A really good match between the two with lots of nearfalls. Ambrose came out to a big pop, and there were lots of "this is awesome chants" during the match. Rollins tried to hit the Curb Stomp on Ambrose after the match on his MITB briefcase, but Ambrose reversed it and hit Rollins with the case.

5. The Funkadactyls beat Summer Rae and Rosa Mendes. Naomi won the match for her team despite Cameron walking out on Naomi midway through. Naomi was actually really over.

6. Big E beat Damien Sandow with the Big Ending. Big E got the second loudest reaction of the night behind Sheamus. The ladies really seemed to love Big E.

7. Sheamus beat Alberto Del Rio in a Last Man Standing match to retain the U.S. Title. A really good match. Sheamus got the biggest pop by far although there were some dueling "Let's go Sheamus/Sheamus sucks" chants at the beginning of the match.

Overall, I'd say the crowd was about 65 percent full, but I guess that was to be expected with no John Cena, Daniel Bryan, or Roman Reigns advertised.

Biggest Pops
Sheamus
Big E
Dean Ambrose

Most Heat
Seth Rollins
Alberto Del Rio
Bo Dallas

lol @ Cena looking like a struggle version of Stryker from Mortal Kombat

Last edited:
The WWE really overestimates how important children are to their bottom line if they considered putting out a game like that.

1. @ROBPZEE612 , thanks for the pics man

2. I have been watching a lot of workout videos today. I was watching "The Strength Project" 's videos then I started watching some random videos from Muscle Beach in Venice Beach. So I started watching the WWE SummerSlam and WrestleMania videos of folks working out. Big E, Dolph, Roman, AJ, Kaitlyn. I wouldn't mind seeing an original programmed show on the Network just of a Live Feed from the Performance Center. I would like to just see those folks working out. End of random thoughts.

3. Quick Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhhhhts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0uV-VrI-6A

The WWE really overestimates how important children are to their bottom line if they considered putting out a game like that.
I honestly think they don't do enough for their little fans. No reason a WWE Themed cartoon shouldn't be out right now. No reason they shouldn't have brought back the Ice Cream Bars by now. But Yea that game looked foolish though :lol:

That reversal into the sub was nice. AJ's legs still looking delicious.

Forgot what Eva Marie looked like without red hair. She should keep it red.

Yea, I don't know why they feel the need to FORCE her into being a wrestler? Why can't she just be a Terri Runnels? Follow somebody to the ring, look good, don't say a got damn word? What is the harm in that? Vince will still get his rocks off from seeing little boys get their rocks off, so what is the harm man? Stop making that girl WRESTLE!

Yea, I don't know why they feel the need to FORCE her into being a wrestler? Why can't she just be a Terri Runnels? Follow somebody to the ring, look good, don't say a got damn word? What is the harm in that? Vince will still get his rocks off from seeing little boys get their rocks off, so what is the harm man? Stop making that girl WRESTLE!

Exactly. It's pretty obvious she likes the fame and camaraderie, and not the actual wrestling (just like Kelly Kelly), so I don't see why she just can't be somebody's valet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom