Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

-According to The Wrestling Observer, the plan remains for Brock Lesnar to win the WWE World Title at some point, and there has been talk of him defending the title against Roman Reigns at WrestleMania 31.

We have also confirmed that Lesnar will be working SummerSlam this year (where he will likely win the title) and the Night of Champions PPV which follows SummerSlam.

As far as when Brock Lesnar's WWE return will take place, there have been rumors he will make his return at Battleground, to put Triple H's "Plan B" in motion against John Cena.

Aside from all the above, little is known as to how many events Lesnar will be working beyond Night of Champions. There has been talk of him working Royal Rumble next year, but for him to carry the title from SummerSlam through WrestleMania 31 would mean he'd have to work a lot more dates than he typically works on his part-time schedule.

Interesting/cool wrestling pics.
FE4CAxU.jpg

NtjUKSC.jpg

rly8OPp.jpg

a81wGR9.jpg

iTxHEGr.png

udgPaZF.jpg

Ldpi3OQ.jpg

7sqgMyp.jpg

nTWGQn3.jpg

wHBb2Nv.jpg

vUxZ3Yn.jpg

I759uLZ.jpg

scip4UV.jpg

Fp8UOn8.jpg

PrYl407.jpg

xC3eGSy.jpg

DKs6YGy.jpg

9zHDTpV.jpg

7yWZIxu.jpg

ypgT9R0.jpg

cOC1zQH.jpg

Z1JK8Ax.jpg

wzToLbH.jpg

QUIG0yX.jpg

oRHxO4R.jpg

Rk5oiKx.jpg

UqwP6Rh.png

EUFroDo.png

fkMzEiA.png

e8MzW5y.jpg

t1Yrry9.jpg

dWTECJN.jpg

9oWn6D4.png

CrfQv2u.jpg

53z9cJx.png

PGSjpgX.png

l9ln1Ch.jpg

XkT7GEB.jpg

IhV9dZJ.jpg

tumblr_l7grnfTrDc1qb978qo1_500.jpg

muhammadalix-large1.jpg

Hmmm thats cool. Guessed 97 since thats the year WWE was working with ECW. 99 makes it more random lol. ECW Raven is one of my favorite wrestlers ever. Hes so overlooked

Hmmm thats cool. Guessed 97 since thats the year WWE was working with ECW. 99 makes it more random lol. ECW Raven is one of my favorite wrestlers ever. Hes so overlooked
Exactly what I thought, it's random to see HBK with Raven and Dreamer together in 99.
It was taken from a show in Japan.

Exactly what I thought, it's random to see HBK with Raven and Dreamer together in 99.
It was taken from a show in Japan.

I'm guessing fmw... When Shawn was doing special referee gigs...

Ronda Rousey channeling her inner Brock Lesnar with that squash match.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom