Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

-PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE wanted to see Bo Dallas come out and interrupt Daniel Bryan because not many people are booing him.

WWE wants to book Dallas as a heel and this was deemed to be the best guy for the fans to cheer while they boo Bo.

This is also the same reason why he attacked El Torito on Smackdown.

I don't want to see roman reigns in the main event. Let Rollins or Ambrose cook b.

But for real whoever wins needs to main event against Brock or Bryan not cena or the rock

Lots of talk about be themes. It doesn't come through that great on TV, but in arena on the live sound system Rollins theme is awesome from about 30 seconds in.

And the pre real Americans Cesaro theme way better than the current Cesaro theme

The Real Americans theme is arguably the best theme that the WWE has put out in years. How they flipped the sample :x :smokin .

They should have held the tag titles at least once during their time together :smh:

Last edited:
-WWE have been considering multiple angles for the 2015 Royal Rumble match.

As always, plans can and will most likely change, but some officials backstage have been discussing Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins being the last three guys in the Royal Rumble match.

Ultimately, this would give Roman Reigns his spot in the main event of WrestleMania 31.

Also, there is talk backstage that The Shield could reunite in a few years for special events, similar to what DX has done in the past.

This would be a cool moment to see. :pimp:

I hope they go with that.

Hahaha the worlds worst clothesline just happened. Eva Marie should never be in a ring to wrestle

Eva is a giant compared to AJ, and yet that clothesline wouldn't have knocked a sheet of paper off a table. She looks good in that ring attire, but Jesus she needs that bubble that Jake Gyllenhaal used

Last edited:
Why don't they just make Eva Marie a valet? Keep her as eye candy or at least until Playboy offers her a spread.

I thought that Gail Kim botch when I saw it live was hilarious until I read it's cause she had a concussion and had no idea what was going on :lol: Mickie was PISSED. All those other botches though :rofl:

Mickie looking extra thick there. My bae, Gail. Actually watching her husband on restaurant impossible right now.

tumblr_n89025ZGHS1trnp1xo1_500.gif

tumblr_n89025ZGHS1trnp1xo2_500.gif

tumblr_n89025ZGHS1trnp1xo3_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom