Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

tumblr_m6e0yzqopn1rys4czo1_500.gif

Finna go to that house show at msg this sat, maybe if I show up early I could get a flick with flair and Layla. If I touch Layla I'm going for them checks.

Another crazy day of work.  Just got home.

The end of that Wyatts/Uso match seemed pretty hot.

Does WWE realize that a 90% satisfaction rate with the WWE Network means 70,000 aren't satisfied?  They are desperate right now to get new subscribers before the next Network # has to be announced to shareholders in August.

Vince has decreed he wants $20 million in budget cuts, many coming from the Network.  The new seasons of Tough Enough and Legends House have been delayed indefinitely.

I don't dislike him, but I'm still not sold on Rusev.

He needs something different going on.

Finally they found someone who weighs the same as RVD

Wasn't a fan of that Alicia meltdown. They could have done something much better, or not even had that match. Maybe a backstage attack or something

How many matches has DVD won since his return? He even jobbed on nxt...
WWE doesn't view him as anything but a guy that gets a pop and can put younger talent over.  Last year @ MITB when he returned, WWE did him really wrong.  But this time, it's clear RVD has lost more than a step.  I don't blame them this time, though he should get a win here or there.

Back
Top Bottom