Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

I agree with your initial statement.  However, I think WWE treats RVD and Y2J differently.  Jericho will put guys over, but he is more protected most of the time whereas RVD does nothing but lose.

In regards to Fandango not getting over, he beat Jericho with a rollup, had/has a joke of a gimmick, and was not given any meaningful wins after the win at Mania.

I think RVD and Jericho are basically the same guy now..Both are in decent shape for 40yr. olds and both get brought back for the big pop and the put over..They both get used for the sake of _______ beat Y2J/RVD who is a former World champ and future HOF'er..They've both become the Brooklyn Brawler and it's kinda sad..They should just stay gone..

Do you think Vince will actually put the strap on him or will he lose when he cashes in?
I think they're gonna use this to see if they can catapult him to be able to carry the strap. Only time will tell to see how his character develops. Which is going great so far because he's been getting better every single week man.

I think they're gonna use this to see if they can catapult him to be able to carry the strap. Only time will tell to see how his character develops. Which is going great so far because he's been getting better every single week man.

Best thing going right now. If Brock and reigns main event am 31 for the strap I need to see Seth and dbry somewhere on that card

Man king keeps getting worst every time he opens his mouth
JBL is fed up 
laugh.gif

I hate the fact I get off at 5:30 where I currently work. I miss the first hour. Father in law has the bootleg set up where I stay so I'm SOL. But I use y'all as a recap. :smile: from what I missed reigns cut a bad/ok/his usual promo. And I missed the Usos vs Wyatts vol 247.83. And also news of no Steph boobs. :frown: and Alicia had another meltdown. Again. At least we won't forte what happens if it happens every week with minor variations.

Last edited:
Ambrose and Randall will provide a PPV type match. Both are legit. :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom