Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Honky Tonk man posted 7.14.14 also

Kinda curious now. Anything important happen on that date wrestling wise???

Edit: it's just for an announcement and trailer of wwe2k15. I'm going to take a wild guess and say the Monday night wars will be the theme in this years game and you could control wcw or wwe

Last edited:
Trish-Stratus-busty-gifs-001_001.gif

Last edited:
Her elbows are to pointy and her shoulder to waist proportions don't match the rest of her body. 6/10 would still smash on a rainy cold night tho....

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to seeing how they introduce Sting more so than Sting's actual contributions. Think it'll be really cool and weird seeing him debut in the E. Afterward, it's a borderline crapshoot.

That stinger splash too, probably one of my favorite moves of all time. Just an all around entertaining move
RE: Sting

1:15 Mark. On WCW vs. NWO World Tour, I always wondered why he had this move as I never saw him do it IN WCW. But this answers my question.

I remember reading recently that dive to the outside injured Rude pretty bad. He fell on his back on that edge. Forced him to retire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom