Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

In regards to Steve McMichael, didnt know what was worse, him or Paul Roma as a horseman. Sucked on commentary and even worse as a wrestler.
I dont remember, which is a good thing, how did he leave WCW? Did he give up his spot for Malenko?

Bagwell must've had the right connections. Wasnt a fan of his, especially when they had him as ROY when he debuted. Almost like the way Erik Watts was being pushed when his dad was booking WCW.

Watching WM XIX.

Son why is the triple threat wmns championship match better than the Limp Biscuit Undertaker handicap match.

I forgot the women really used to strike and wrestle.

Victoria 
nthat.gif

JAZZ JUST DID THE STF 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Watching WM XIX.

Son why is the triple threat wmns championship match better than the Limp Biscuit Undertaker handicap match.

I forgot the women really used to strike and wrestle.

Victoria :nthat:  

JAZZ JUST DID THE STF :lol: :smokin

WM XIX is highly underrated from top to bottom, and I know you're watching already, but just look at the match listing:

- Cruiserweight Title: Champ Matt Hardy beat Rey Mysterio
- The Undertaker beat The Big Show & A-Train
- Women's Title: Trish Stratus beat champ Victoria & Jazz to win the title
- WWE Tag Team Title: Champions Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas beat The Guerreros, and Chris Benoit & Rhyno
- Shawn Michaels beat Chris Jericho
- World Heavyweight Title: Champ Triple H beat Booker T
- Hulk Hogan beat Vince McMahon
- The Rock beat Steve Austin
- WWE Title: Brock Lesnar beat champion Kurt Angle to win the title

Had the CW & the tag title matches been longer, this could've been a perfect card. This is also was Smackdown HCTP >>>>>*. That roster was :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Son.

Triple threat tag team match.

Eddie :frown: + Chavo Guerrero 

Chris Benoit :frown: + Rhyno

Shelton Benjamin x Charlie Haas.

Im in my feels. My bad yall :frown:

@Peep Game  Man i saw this in 03/04 when it happened but I forgot how great it was.

Looking at the card, it HAS to be a top 3 WM.

And HCTP
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Im gonna sit back and enjoy and post all my thoughts later

starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

-It’s no secret that former Shield member Roman Reigns is being groomed to be the eventual “Face of WWE.”

WWE is currently plotting Reigns’ rise to the top of the mountain, with Daniel Bryan’s current hiatus playing a factor. While Reigns is still being protected and is being built up slowly, his push is now being accelerated faster than originally planned.

Following the recent breakup of The Shield, Reigns will continue working with former Evolution members Randy Orton and TripleH. As we reported last month, Reigns is scheduled to face Randy Orton at SummerSlam before moving on to a program with Triple H.

It’s possible we’ll see Reigns feud with Seth Rollins this fall and he’s already an early favorite to win the 2015 Royal Rumble.

Shawn Michaels with the double pyros 
eek.gif

Im far from a fan of HBK, wouldnt even put him in my top 10 out of simple hate lol. But he most definitely is Mr. Wrestlemania. Always a great show at the end of the day. Great match. Y2K's sign of respect 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

To be honest, the only reason why I turned on WWE Network today to see WM XIX was to see HHH x Booker T for the WHC. My friend sent me an article about how he was robbed...that this was the match he was supposed to win to be WHC.

I honestly forgot he was a fan favorite at the time AND that they some how built him to be an underdog. Using he real past history of doing robberies and doing time for it and moving past that.

Ppl said he was robbed bc he lost clean to HHH so I really wanted to recall and see it

*When I paused to write this tidbid, I realized this was just the halfway mark of the show 
eek.gif

NAHHHHH but Booker did the HARLEM HANGOVER AND STILL LOST.

A 'thunderous' pedigree by sHHHovel....he half assed the finisher. Layed there for 2 mins then booker had to roll HIMSELF over to him so that sHHHovel could pin. HORRIBLE 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And now I remember why I hated this WM in 03. All the outcomes were wild trash. HBK won. Booker lost. Austin lost. KURT ANGLE LOST. NAHHHHHH 

**** WM XIX. 
mean.gif

(The card of WWE superstars was one of the best if not theee best nonetheless)

Im turning this off after Vince x Hogan. I forgot who won even after @Peep Game  posted it up there 
laugh.gif

Welp nvm. Sounds like Michael Cole just spoiled it by saying if HH loses, he retires lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom