Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

You didnt like mongo case? Can you explain that? Btw wwe bit his halaburtin(sp) briefcase

He was awful, had no knowledge of the business, and basically had almost no grasp of the English language..And most of all he had no idea how to add to the match, which at the end of the day is the most important thing..I've seen a couple people say Tazz is the worst, and I can agree he's terrible, but at least he knows the business and actually tries to do his job right..Mongo just seemed like such a piece of.....You know where I'm going with this..

LWO 4 life case

I just hated it cause it was full of guys with talent and the whole gimmick was a let down..Plus it was just boring to me..

The faction I hated the most was the No Limit Soldiers/Rednecks in WCW but I never took any of that crap seriously..The LWO was supposed to be more of a legit faction so that's why I picked them..

I'm just hoping that DC don't come in here and start in on me with the racist stuff..:nerd:

I'd tear apart Ashley from Legends' House
pimp.gif

He was awful, had no knowledge of the business, and basically had almost no grasp of the English language..And most of all he had no idea how to add to the match, which at the end of the day is the most important thing..I've seen a couple people say Tazz is the worst, and I can agree he's terrible, but at least he knows the business and actually tries to do his job right..Mongo just seemed like such a piece of.....You know where I'm going with this..

I guess we can agree on that he was garbage. What do you think about him in the ring?

I guess we can agree on that he was garbage. What do you think about him in the ring?

Pretty much the same..He was a disgrace to the US title..The fact that he was in the Horsemen just makes me sad..I honestly think he had the Goldberg mentality..He was an ex football player that needed a pay check and got into wrestling so he didn't have to go back to his home town and star in car dealership commercials..At least Goldberg seemed to take the in ring part of it serious and make an effort to be good at his job..McMichael was a fatass that wore Samoa Joe shorts, but with 4,852 % less talent..

The Wrestling Observer (subscription required) has dealt a crushing blow to all those who hoped Daniel Bryan's recovery from neck surgery was getting shorter instead of stretching out as he indicated at Money in the Bank:

The update on Bryan is that he may now also require shoulder surgery, as a full exam has revealed a lot of different shoulder and neck issues. At this point, because of uncertainty as to whether he'll need surgery and what surgery it could be, he's out of plans and there is no estimate on when he'll return.

The Wrestling Observer (subscription required) has dealt a crushing blow to all those who hoped Daniel Bryan's recovery from neck surgery was getting shorter instead of stretching out as he indicated at Money in the Bank:

The update on Bryan is that he may now also require shoulder surgery, as a full exam has revealed a lot of different shoulder and neck issues. At this point, because of uncertainty as to whether he'll need surgery and what surgery it could be, he's out of plans and there is no estimate on when he'll return.
tired.gif

Man I dont want Bryan to go out like Edge :smh:

Case Case isn't it a travesty that Mongo was part of the Horsemen? I don't remember how that even happened, but it sucked. Only good thing was that Mongo left enough botched and unintentional comedy for Review-A-Wai and all these other review/commentary people.

I actually liked Buff Bagwell a bit, but I do understand your point. He was like WCW's X-PAC, where he had connections with all the right people and given a whole lot of opportunity that he probably wouldnt have had if he didn't know those people. But X-PAC was way more talented and can be considered underrated.

My favorite moment since I got back into wrestling about 4 yrs. ago..I'll take this over his WM moment..The way he had the crowd totally in his control is something I haven't seen since Austin..And I'll go ahead and say it now, DBrizzle could have been bigger than Cena!

Man I dont want Bryan to go out like Edge :smh:

Case Case isn't it a travesty that Mongo was part of the Horsemen? I don't remember how that even happened, but it sucked. Only good thing was that Mongo left enough botched and unintentional comedy for Review-A-Wai and all these other review/commentary people.

I actually liked Buff Bagwell a bit, but I do understand your point. He was like WCW's X-PAC, where he had connections with all the right people and given a whole lot of opportunity that he probably wouldnt have had if he didn't know those people. But X-PAC was way more talented and can be considered underrated.

I actually just got done saying this a couple replies above you..I know it couldn't have been Flair or Anderson that thought it was a good idea..I'm gonna have to chalk that up to a *****off idea..I absolutely love the WCW US title belt, and to think of that fat piece of bologna wearing it makes me sad enough to not want to go look in the Big Breast Appreciation thread..:smh:

I never liked Buff..From his dumb "Slash" hat on to his American Fails gimmick and ending with his duffus mom..Just had all the ability and the prototypical "wrestler look" and couldn't take it serious enough to stand out from the crowd and take advantage of all the stuff he was handed on a silver platter..Stupid, smug, pencil-thing goatee butthole..Gawd I freakin' hate that guy..

Back
Top Bottom