Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

ZEMFA0N.jpg

I never liked Buff..From his dumb "Slash" hat on to his American Fails gimmick and ending with his duffus mom..Just had all the ability and the prototypical "wrestler look" and couldn't take it serious enough to stand out from the crowd and take advantage of all the stuff he was handed on a silver platter..Stupid, smug, pencil-thing goatee butthole..Gawd I freakin' hate that guy..
www.youtube.com/watch?v=69krWixkl0o

I never liked Buff..From his dumb "Slash" hat on to his American Fails gimmick and ending with his duffus mom..Just had all the ability and the prototypical "wrestler look" and couldn't take it serious enough to stand out from the crowd and take advantage of all the stuff he was handed on a silver platter..Stupid, smug, pencil-thing goatee butthole..Gawd I freakin' hate that guy..

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

THIS WAS MY FAVORITE WRESTLING THEME WOWOWOWOWOW

SONG WILL BE STUCK IN MY HEAD REST OF THE MONTH

Last edited:
Hate to say it, but..I don't think Bryan is going to wrestle again
ohwell.gif
I think this might be the case man. It's too dangerous.

He's already one of the GOATs for his work imo. Traveled the globe and displayed his craft. I just wish he would have got one significant run with the title.

I think you're underestimating how fragile the neck is. He still doesn't have full feeling in his arm. It might be over for the Dazzler

I think this might be the case man. It's too dangerous.

He's already one of the GOATs for his work imo. Traveled the globe and displayed his craft. I just wish he would have got one significant run with the title.

You had posted about NT memories and I remember almost 10 yrs ago, living in Wiliamsburg, with a NT window open and in another window,puroresufan.com, and Bryan Danielson was 1/2 of the IWGP Junior Tag champs at the time. He would be referenced as American Dragon and I would think of an US version of Ultimo Dragon. (I hated how WCW had to say Ulitmate Dragon, spelled Psicosis as Psychosis and Rey Misterio was Mysterio.) Anyways, I knew he was a student of Shawn Michaels but didnt think he would amount to anything. They way TNA was building up Michael's nephew, (Michael Shane), I thought he would be one of the top stars but Danielson has paid his dues and it would be a shame if his career ended this way.

Finally back to reading and posting. F'd up my foot a week ago and didnt think anything of it til I couldnt stand and almost fell walking. Spent my day at Urgent Care on the 4th, initially diagnosed as gout, but went to my podiatrist and a bone is deteriorating near the big toe and 2nd toe which is messing with nerves and tendons. In a soft cast and have been walking it to the bus and train but dont know if I can deal with this pain for 2 weeks. My doc is on vacay but if I find out I need another surgery, then I'll probably be posting as much as Ninjahood used to.

Back
Top Bottom