Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

mXahSjN.png

JR is working us!! I'd mark out big if this happened following by the lights going out and then back on with Punk laid out in the middle of the ring from the SCORPION DEATH DROP. WOOOOO!

I just wish the crowd can stop chanting CM Punk at every show. No matter how hard they try,
he ain't coming back.

View media item 1078191

But seriously why do you guys not like the Chick Magnet? What is your beef with Phillip?

I like his ring and mic work, but I detest how he walked out on the company like a little b***h..It was so childish and hypocritical..If he comes back then that's cool..If he doesn't come back then that's cool too..Either way I could give 2 *****..

Its not that I dont like him. Great wrestler great mic skills got it all. He wanted to quit thats good for him. No need to go begging dude to come back if he wants to come back then he will if he dont he dont. Im not even mad he walked out on his job hell ive done it plenty of times when im feed up with a job. Its these dumbass fans chanting ans these mark *** websites oh punk this punk that let this man go hell come back if he wants too.

Its not that I dont like him. Great wrestler great mic skills got it all. He wanted to quit thats good for him. No need to go begging dude to come back if he wants to come back then he will if he dont he dont. Im not even mad he walked out on his job hell ive done it plenty of times when im feed up with a job. Its these dumbass fans chanting ans these mark *** websites oh punk this punk that let this man go hell come back if he wants too.
Certain fans just refuse to move on. I already moved on.

Last edited:
I'm wearing a Punk t-shirt right now and I've already moved on..Dude has a gift for the wrestling game like few others possess, but the punkish way he left the company makes me want to see him come back just for Trips to get the shovel out and dig his grave..You can't go around talking about how things need to change and people need someone to speak up for them, and when things don't go your way you get all pissy and walk out..Leaving everyone in the back holding the bag..You shoulda said you want to leave and then do the job before walking out the door..You put someone over on a ppv and give one of those guys you claim to care about that main event rub..

Back
Top Bottom