Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Angle's great he won the gold medal with a broken frickin' neck
Yeah in his mid 20's. he's pushing 50 now had 2 neck surveys, Pain kilter addiction. He needs to recall it quits
:lol: I kno I was just watching shovels return from tearing his quad when angle came out and talked about how he won the gold with a broke neck and h took 8 months off for his quad :lol:

Punk vs. Hardy :pimp:

Despise Punk, but that was one of the better feuds in recent memory.

lol @ hipster Seth.

Last edited:
RapidHelplessJohndory.gif
Was just watching this SS this past weekend.

I thought it was a great show overall.

WWE really let Jeff cook for a minute. Getting top billing over Cena, Orton, HBK and sHHHoveluh. He really goofed smh

Orton match with Cena 
roll.gif
I cant remember if I saw the show in 09 live but I was lost when the 'fan' tried to put the ref in the STF

Flipped out when Taker did the okie doke 
eek.gif

But..
mean.gif
 at DX's entrance being longer than an episode of Regular Show

Last edited:
Kidman's SSP was always my favorite.

It was like it was as easy as a flick of the wrist

Last edited:
I HATED Kidman's SSP because he started him jump and rotation at the same damn time. Much like Taka's moonsault. I prefer a JUMP and THEN start the roatation.

Not to mention it was NEVER centered as he always tilted to the side.

Definitely just an announcement concerning which "legends" are gonna be in 2k15. I really don't expect Sting to be on Raw other than a video package of sorts

Yeah it'll be about 2k15.

Don't get your hopes up yall.

Last edited:
I hope that sad Sting fan from the Raw after Mania sits in the front row tonight. :lol:

Who's that jobber Rick Steiner threw across the ring like a rag doll?
:rofl:

:rofl: Keiji :rofl:

Brie Bella is way better looking thank Nikki

I used to think the same way but brie has a stick figure body. I see Nikki and want to clap those cheeks.

Basically. Besides that sexy tat she has peeking from her puma, and being with Bryan, there's nothing that would make me choose her over Nikki, especially with the attire Nikki has been wearing for awhile

The dog face gremlin :pimp:

dont talk about summer rae like that. shes someones daughter

:x :rofl: Summer Steiner

Taker has always been my guy, but in 01 he channeled his inner HHH something serious. DDP and Kanyon didn't stand a chance. That cage match they had was one of the many thing designed to make WCW look 2nd rate and goofy.

Back
Top Bottom