Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Hahahah Sandow is going to troll the heck out of Miami tonight. Will be glorious.

0.jpg

Kidman's SSP was ***. You never knew where he would land, had a lazy rotation, and it got even worse when he started picking up weight.

I saw these gifs awhile ago, but I thought I'd just post the full match:

Low-Ki vs Kenneth Ta

tumblr_n8nw6yBElJ1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n8nw6yBElJ1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_n8nw6yBElJ1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n8nw6yBElJ1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n8nw6yBElJ1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n8nw6yBElJ1ql0k28o6_250.gif

:wow:
tumblr_n0y5f5APIN1r89qoso1_400.gif

Last edited:
Brock Lesnar's SSP at WMXIX was awesome even though it was botched. Dude was shaking on the turnbuckle and just said F it.

Reminds me of my dog whenever I make him jump from couch to couch. Dude stands on the edge whole body shaking giving me the "Please don't make me do this" look

Brock Lesnar's SSP at WMXIX was awesome even though it was botched. Dude was shaking on the turnbuckle and just said F it.

Reminds me of my dog whenever I make him jump from couch to couch. Dude stands on the edge whole body shaking giving me the "Please don't make me do this" look

I like to call Brock's attempt the Shooting Star Headbutt.

Marc Mero had a very smooth SSP..He sucked as an entertainer, but was always clean in the ring..

HBK is writing a new book..

WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will be releasing a new book on February 3rd, 2015. "Wrestling For My Life: The Legend, the Reality, and the Faith of a WWE Superstar" will be released through HarperCollins and will be 224 pages. There will also be a Kindle edition. Below is the cover and synopsis:

"In Wrestling for My Life, WWE superstar Shawn Michaels shares from his heart about the highs and lows of his life inside the WWE. Included are some never-before-shared stories and an intimate look into his career as well as stories of hunting, family, and faith.

With millions of fans, Michaels had adulation and all the attention he could ask for, but he discovered there was something more. When he became a committed Christian during his years in the WWE it had to affect everything. Michaels reveals what it is like to be a man of faith in this unusual world and shares insights for all of us."

Marc Mero had a very smooth SSP..He sucked as an entertainer, but was always clean in the ring..

HBK is writing a new book..

WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels will be releasing a new book on February 3rd, 2015. "Wrestling For My Life: The Legend, the Reality, and the Faith of a WWE Superstar" will be released through HarperCollins and will be 224 pages. There will also be a Kindle edition. Below is the cover and synopsis:

"In Wrestling for My Life, WWE superstar Shawn Michaels shares from his heart about the highs and lows of his life inside the WWE. Included are some never-before-shared stories and an intimate look into his career as well as stories of hunting, family, and faith.

With millions of fans, Michaels had adulation and all the attention he could ask for, but he discovered there was something more. When he became a committed Christian during his years in the WWE it had to affect everything. Michaels reveals what it is like to be a man of faith in this unusual world and shares insights for all of us."

Yeah Mero's was clean.

Def going to check that book out. :smokin

This popped up on my FB and on another site..

Not 100% verified..

BREAKING NEWS: Former WWE Executive and commentator Jim Ross has reached out to CM Punk to plead with him to re sign a contract with WWE stating it would be a smart thing to do for his long term future. At 3:43pm, Sunday 13th of July, CM Punk faxed in papers to WWE Headquarters signing a 6 month contract. The reason he signed such a small contract was so he could decide what he wants to do before Wrestlemania 31. Ross says Punk will only sign on if he is included in the Main Event of Wrestlemania 31 and with Roman Reigns expected to win Royal Rumble in 2015, there is a possibility that the main event will be between Punk and Reigns. Sources close to WWE creative, say that if Daniel Bryan is strong enough to compete, with not knowing his status at the moment, he could also be included. But it has been confirmed by sources close to Triple H that CM Punk WILL, i repeat WILL be on Raw tonight. Also with Punk signing on, Vince Mcmahon has offered Jim Ross a contract to be a road agent again but it is expected he will decline due to JR wanting to do his own thing. With Ric Flair expecting to return tonight, CM Punk returning could impact ratings very positively. As of now, creative are still deciding what storyline the want Punk to be in but it is expected they will make there decision an hour or two before the show starts.

I'm not sure man..I'm not even sure if it's legit, but the site that posted on FB is usually pretty good with the news they report..But since it's Punk I'm taking it with a big grain of salt..We'll see in a couple hours though..

What in the world. That's the second most far fetched thing I read today lol the first one being in the restock thread

I know, I know..Just wanted to post since it came up on a couple sites..I highly doubt it's true, but it'd be kinda cool if it was..

Back
Top Bottom