Wrestling Thread 6/23-7/13 | 7/7 Raw - Cena v Rollins, Jericho v miz, Santino Retires

Dusty Rhodes just has to be at home shaking his head to himself every week. Asking himself "where did I go wrong?"

Not sure why they let Santino of all guys be in the final 2
laugh.gif

Yup. Vince came out with Umaga and made an open challenge to anyone in the building to fight him for the IC title. Raw was in Italy so with Santino planted as a fan, he came in and wound up winning.
santino in the air max wavys ..... fitting 
laugh.gif

Santino's Honk-O-Meter and stuff with Beth Phoenix was gold :lol: how she used to lift him up on her shoulders used to kill me

I need to watch main event more. i'm watching a segment from the last one with cesaro (wearing an eye patch),dolph, preacher E, and rybaxel. this is the greatexst moment in wwe history.

If Billy Gunn had Road Dogg's mic skills, he'd probably have the main event push back in

That...or if he wasn't being referred to as Mr. *** or King ***, and wearing lips on his trunks :lol:

Naw the kisses on his trunks were dope af. His only problem was he couldn't stay healthy. Remember when he was "The One" Billy Gunn. Solid run, then got hurt again. Still one of my favs.

Although, I will say that Dolph has looked more focused in recent weeks than he has the last year. Perhaps he's finally getting something backstage. WWE also acknowledging that the fans want him to get pushed but the authority don't want it

laugh.gif
@ the notion that Dusty is ashamed of Goldust and Stardust.

The man wore polka dots proudly for years; no damns given.

Don't be surprised if Dreamdust comes down the pipeline in a couple of months.

II really will be very disappointed if there's no Dreamdust :lol:

Justin Gabriel flourishing with the new attire :pimp:

Hoping for a good show tonight, last week was pretty great in terms of 'E product.. so i'm fully expecting them to mess things up this week.. though it is Summerfest season. Rollins/Ambrose def will be great for weeks to come.

I can never tell when yall are serious with liking Bo Dallas, Leon Rose, and Stardust :smh:

Bo has potential....I'm surprised that you don't like Stardust. Dude has a new gimmick with new moves....thought you liked stuff like that. Taking a new character seriously with none of the old gimmick remaning.

Anyone know how many fans were in the GA Dome that night?... And if it was a legit sell out or a lot of comped tickets?...

Stardust is great. I liked Bo at first, his gimmick had a lot of potential but he flat out sucks man, no way around it. Rosebud, no comment.

Back
Top Bottom