Wrestling Thread 6/25-7/1 | 6/28 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et- Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, Dixie/AJ Followup?

Originally Posted by PLVN

This AJ angle is ROTTEN...I'm sorry.

If it didn't completely overshadow the WWE Title, I wouldn't mind it as much, but that fact annoys me.
However, it does have me intrigued just because I have no idea where they're going with it (and right now WWE probably doesn't have any idea either).

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

If it didn't completely overshadow the WWE Title, I wouldn't mind it as much, but that fact annoys me.
However, it does have me intrigued just because I have no idea where they're going with it (and right now WWE probably doesn't have any idea either).

About how much profit will you make on those yeezys?

Kenn Doane, who appeared as Kenny of the Spirit Squad and Kenny Dykstra for WWE from 2006 to 2008, blames an affair between John Cena and Mickie James for ruining his relationship with the former Diva and sabotaging his once promising career. He stated on Twitter that he has received nothing but positive feedback from those in the professional wrestling industry, including WWE employees, for speaking out against the Cenation leader online.

“Thanks for tweets from positive to negative Nothing but positive from those in the ‘biz’ and in the know,

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

About how much profit will you make on those yeezys?

Total profit was $1351.11.

AJ'S MUSIC.
EVERYONE STOP WRESTLING.

THIS IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN WINNING A MATCH.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S AJ SKIPPING AROUND.

God I hate these laaaaaaaaaaaaaaame distractions.  Kane looks like such a freaking fool.

Hopefully we get Punk v Bryan 1 on 1 at MITB without Kane.

Man this AJ girl is my cup of tea. My goodness.

AwJaFwkCAAEV8GA.jpg

Ziggler, you've lost 4 straight times to Sheamus.  How bout you move to the end of the line.
A TITLE SHOT ON A POLE MATCH?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

While it is quite respectable that Punk has been champion for 218 days, he has not been part of the top feud for just about this entire time.  It would be a lot more impressive if he was actually headlining shows as champion.  Whether Cena has the belt or not, we still have to deal with him in every single main event.  Hopefully that changes at MITB.

Back
Top Bottom