Wrestling Thread 6/25-7/1 | 6/28 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et- Angle/AJ v Daniels/Kaz, Dixie/AJ Followup?

Originally Posted by hymen man

Man.. they really killed MITB, it was a spot for the younger guys to try and get a chance at a push and now they're just shoving proven stars into the fold when they don't even need it. Terrible.

And outside of Jericho, none of these guys can even work a ladder match.  It's gonna be brutal.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

It's been almost two years... so for the first time ever, Chris Jericho vs John Cena tonight!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Too damn funny..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Congrats..

You !!%%%*$ just ruined the best match you had going for you.

Great.

Seriously.. Only former wwe champions can be in the MITB match..
That is just so %++%@+@ dumb...def skipping MITB this year.

So with only former wwe champions being able to enter, that removes Ziggler for being the favorite to win.
I wonder if the WHC will be the same.

Who else on the roster has been a WWE champ to fill in the last 4 spots though.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hymen man

Man.. they really killed MITB, it was a spot for the younger guys to try and get a chance at a push and now they're just shoving proven stars into the fold when they don't even need it. Terrible.
And outside of Jericho, none of these guys can even work a ladder match.  It's gonna be brutal.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I'd rather Heath Slater be in it at this point,
SID HAS THE JEANS 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Slater stay dropping subliminals.
laugh.gif

Sid's theme goes hard.
pimp.gif

Sid has the best powerbomb of all time..Vader's is a close second..Kevin Nash's isn't anywhere on the list..

Oh snap i was watching Sid Vicious videos on youtube earlier. Was wondering where he was. This brings me back to the golden years of WCW/WWF.

Back
Top Bottom