Wrestling Thread Apr 12-18 | 4/18 TNA Lockdown - Every Match in a Steel Cage | Styles vs Pope

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

http://www.youtube.com/v/UOoXZe_S3wI&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/UOoXZe_S3wI&hl=en_US&fs=1& 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Spoiler [+]
An advertisement for the 5/22 Supershow at US Bank Arena listed Sheamus as being part of Team Smackdown along with Jericho and Punk vs Team Raw of Triple H, Orton and Kofi Kingston. As always plans can and usually do change but it is possible that Sheamus may be moved over to Smackdown in the 2010 Draft.

That'll be pretty cool
pimp.gif
. I'll be there so hopefully they bring the heat.

I'll be there with my cousin hopefully.
pimp.gif

Can You imagine a Steiner/Ultimate Warrior match? Has that happened?

Ultimate warrior in his hey day doing a promo on Big Poppa Pump and then vice versa? Jeez, I'd be dying.

I just put the DX titantron on my iPod background
pimp.gif
. I wish I could show y'all, but I don't have a good video camera.

Agthekid wrote:
RKO2004 wrote:
Did Matt Striker take a shot a Swagger with the getting married in Vegas?

More info? 
nerd.gif

Swagger and his girl supposedly got married in Vegas the night he won the belt. Criss Angel shouted them out as newlyweds at his show or some %*##.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Agthekid wrote:
RKO2004 wrote:
Did Matt Striker take a shot a Swagger with the getting married in Vegas?

More info? 
nerd.gif

Swagger and his girl supposedly got married in Vegas the night he won the belt. Criss Angel shouted them out as newlyweds at his show or some %*##.
Are there any pics of her?

catalina white, google it, nice body, okay face. she also has at least two sex tapes. i hope swagger signed a prenup, dudes bank account about to blow up. 

there is talks of wwe doing a nxt for the women

also there is something regarding the secondary titles in wwe but it is being kept under wraps, who knows what it could be.

also

The Miz wrote on Twitter earlier today (april 17th) it is "not lookin good" regarding getting back to the United States for Monday's Raw from the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey.Both crews are supposed to fly to New York on Sunday for next week's TVs but the cloud of volcanic ash hanging over Europe has caused havoc for air travel.

WWE has announced the 2010 Draft will feature Raw and Smackdown talent battling it out for draft picks for the "first time in four years". To read the official preview for the 2010 WWE Draft regarding the 3-hour episode of WWE Raw from Richmond, Virginia, click here http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2010draft/draftmoments/

eugene possibly headed to tna and daivari possibly back with the wwe

Spoiler [+]
a storyline for abyss to turn on hogan is set to happen as early as the lockdown ppv

there is talks of wwe doing a nxt for the women

also there is something regarding the secondary titles in wwe but it is being kept under wraps, who knows what it could be.
I always liked NXT, its a good concept, but it needs to be revamped. Instead of these jobbers, they need to put in young talent that we recognize and make them superstars. Used 8-10 guys (Kofi, Yoshi, Evan, JTG, Ezikel, Dolph, the DudeBusters, Dibiase, Kidd, Rhodes), a NFL season type format (round robin scheduling), old school blue screen/UFC promos, hype videos, clean finishes, and a season ending playoff system. A show with a focus on a small group and allowing them the time to develop personalities, is what NXT should be. 

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I'm guessing i'll be the only one watching lockdown today. I'm looking forward to it.
Your not alone, I'll be watching too. Lockdown is the closest we will ever get to Wargames. Plus, I can't wait to see all these botch spots. 

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

I'm guessing i'll be the only one watching lockdown today. I'm looking forward to it.
Your not alone, I'll be watching too. Lockdown is the closest we will ever get to Wargames. Plus, I can't wait to see all these botch spots. 

not entirely true, hhh has been lobbing for war games since last year....we could see it at the bragging rights ppv or the november ppv

tonightld728.jpg

world.jpg
lethal.jpg

STEEL CAGE: TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero vs champion "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

STEEL CAGE: LETHAL LOCKDOWN

Team Hogan Abyss (captain), Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam vs. Team Flair: Sting (captain), Desmond Wolfe, Beer Money (James Storm & Robert Roode)

STEEL CAGE
Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson

STEEL CAGE
Kevin Nash vs. Eric Young

STEEL CAGE: X CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Kazarian vs. Shannon Moore vs. champion Douglas Williams

CAGE MATCH
Team 3D vs Scott Hall & Syxx-Pac

CAGE MATCH: ALL TITLES ON THE LINE

The Beautiful People vs Angelina Love and Tara

CAGE MATCH: LETHAL LOCKDOWN ADVANTAGE
Rob Van Dam vs. James Storm of Beer Money

CAGE MATCH
The Motor City Machine Guns vs Brian Kendrick & Homicide

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

not entirely true, hhh has been lobbing for war games since last year....we could see it at the bragging rights ppv or the november ppv
Highly doubt it will happen. 1) Vince is big on presentation and camera angle, two rings, with one empty for nearly the entire event. 2) Its a wCw ideal, Vince hates anything he didn't come up with and anything associated with wCw. If he does use them, he tanks them on purpose to prove a point. 

Back
Top Bottom