Wrestling Thread Apr 13-30 | 4/28 King of the Ring Finals Live on WWE Network @ 8pm et: BNB, Truth,

when was the last time undertaker was a legit every day wrestler? it's crazy that I can't remember
2-21-11.jpg

Last edited:
how come philly gets bad publicity over throwing snow balls at Santa in 1963. but stone cold can stun him on live TV and people cheer. smh

I gotta stop drinking and driving. I woke up this morning not knowing how the hell I got home. I thought I got dropped off so I go check my garage and my car is parked. :smh: I live up in the hill too so I'm just on idle mode driving up :smh:

If 4w loses he needs to give his survey monkey account to you too. Ain't doin no struggle trial version with like 3 questions max :lol:

I gotta stop drinking and driving. I woke up this morning not knowing how the hell I got home. I thought I got dropped off so I go check my garage and my car is parked. :smh: I live up in the hill too so I'm just on idle mode driving up :smh:

:smh:

I wasn't pleased with you when you were obviously drinking, and driving and posting to ntwt... Knock that **** off... I don't give a damn if you die, you deserve to for being an idiot like that... I don't want you to hurt or kill someone else that didn't deserve...

Stop being selfish man...

I still love you... I'm just disappointed in you...

I wasn't pleased with you when you were obviously drinking, and driving and posting to ntwt... Knock that **** off... I don't give a damn if you die, you deserve to for being an idiot like that... I don't want you to hurt or kill someone else that didn't deserve...

I know...I'm usually good about not driving drunk lately. I've either been taking uber or passing out at my friends house even if I live 5 minutes away. Idk man...I had no control of myself last night :frown:

Fam you REALLY gotta chill with that :smh:

i thought the 4w version was the struggle version already

Hey now...

I'd bring NTWT back to its glory days... Or at least I'd make a new thread every week so when I say we're the Longest Running Weekly Episodic Thread on the Internet... It'd actually be factually correct...

Hey now...

I'd bring NTWT back to its glory days... Or at least I'd make a new thread every week so when I say we're the Longest Running Weekly Episodic Thread on the Internet... It'd actually be factually correct...

So I can post those pics you sent me without getting banned?

I'll ship your shirt next week....been super lazy even though the usps store is literally 5 minutes away from my house... :lol:

I know...I'm usually good about not driving drunk lately. I've either been taking uber or passing out at my friends house even if I live 5 minutes away. Idk man...I had no control of myself last night :frown:

If you go out drinking, don't even bring your car... Take a cab, something... Anything... Just don't ******* drink and drive... That's one of those things that makes me think less of someone...

Or stop drinking all together and :smokin more...

It's 4:20 Btw...

22stylez get it together man. That **** is all bad...:smh:
What up D Fly? Rhino? Keep enjoying Costa Rica JRS...:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom